Third note 8

Rhino

K-9 BAMF
Just received my third note 8 under warranty.. first one lasted the longest at 9 months. The second just under 9 months. So seems the burn in rate of the key board on the screen in 9 months

Not sure what happened to Samsung but in the last few years they sure are fucking up

Austin_F

BAMF+
First I've heard of screen burn in. Hiw long is the keyboard displayed on the screen for most people?

tinhead

3 Busas + 2 large balls
I donated my old Note3 to a single mother a bit down on her luck.

Z

BAMF+
Wuz,,, given,,,, a galaxy 8+ :roll:

Sittin across da room,,, on a shelf. :ducmanic:

Think,,, :red: I've turned it on,,,,,,,,,,, twice,,,,,,,,, in da last month.. :lol:

hagrid

Human sized Loofah Pouf
They work better if you can afford to connect them to a reputable carrier.

A23

BAMF
I'm old school.

Motorola.

I have a Moto E4 Plus...battery last 2-3 days with moderate (not light) usage.

Display sucks but who cares...I can drive nails with it.

$150 bucks...so I can lose it without freaking out.

Austin_F

BAMF+
Motorola's aren't supported very long. Stop getting android and security updates almost immediately after release.

Good phones, usually terrible cameras.

My note 3 is in a drawer but when I get nostalgic it still turns on and works great.

Note 7 was great until I had to give it up. Note 8 still working when I traded it for this s10+.

I'll trade this in on the note10 without a second thought.

RollieFree

BAMF
I a bit ruff on things. Hence why you never want to date an ex girlfriend of mine. :)
Ha ha! I’ve been with the same girl since ‘77. Rode 2 up last weekend 100 miles on dirt and another 100 on pavement home. How many 58 year old broads will do that for lunch and a beer?
RF

LE05BUSA

GFY
Mine has been pretty solid coming up on two years...other than the glass. I'll never buy an "Edge" type phone again with the curved glass. This phone has never been dropped (and has been in an Otterbox since day 1), but has managed to crack two so far. Since the glass is radiused, and because of the housing construction, even the slightest bit of torsional stress will crack the glass.

"Like the Galaxy S8 and Note 8, our tests show that the all-glass iPhone 8 and 8 Plus break on the first drop on all sides," Jason Siciliano, global creative director at SquareTrade, said in a statement.

wormser77

BAMF
My note 8 been good for a year and a half other than the cracked screen from me.
$30 and they had someone come to my house and fix it.

Top Bottom