Think she was banging a 12 year old little Jewish boy?

ysr_racer

12 gauge matzo ball shooter
Female teachers misbehaving again, August 2022 edition

Quote:

A former Texas sixth grade teacher will spend two months in prison for having a three-year relationship with one of her students, who was between the ages of 12 and 15 at the time. She will be given until June 2023 to surrender for her brief prison sentence due to the recent birth of her child.

This week, 32-year-old Marka Bodine went before Harris County Judge George Glass who sentenced her to 60 days in prison and 10 years of probation following her guilty plea on the charge of continuous sexual abuse of a child, ABC13 reported. The sentence was postponed due to the recent birth of her child. She has until June 5, 2023, to report to jail. The underage victim was not the child’s father, according to a New York Post report. The defendant was an English teacher for Tomball ISD north of Houston.

• Red
Reactions: Red
OP
ysr_racer

ysr_racer

Wow, two months in prison for 3 years of statutory rape of a minor. I wonder what a 30 something man would get in the same situation for banging a pre teen girl..... I'm sure it would be equal. :rolleyes:

I mean what in the hell is wrong with a woman that would make her want to do this?? She's very cute, I wouldn't imagine she'd have a problem finding a man.

[

OP
ysr_racer

ysr_racer

A chick that bangs a 12 year old doesn't like good dick that's for sure. She's probably never had any good. Teenagers may believe they fuck good, but they don't know shit.

Must be a control thing.
I'd give her the worst 2 & 1/2 minutes of her life.

Dragon 350

BAMF
I was banging chick's my age at that point in my life.

She's a pedophile. There's no difference.

Kirk

BAMF
Rape victims don't get to choose their rapist- the definition of rape, is sex without consent. So you have no choice in the gender, or even race of your rapist.

Top Bottom