They're getting more brazen and arming themselves now...

KEHALE

BAMF with a stick
I didn't like it driving some folks out of here and potentially fucking with some people's employment as well. If there was a black member here who wanted to use it I'd figure out a hack so he'd be the only one who could if he wished. That kind of shit rolls off my back. I really don't care if I'm called a cracker or whatever. I guess I know who I am and I'm comfortable with it.
It's not up for debate here any longer though. I'm not particularly happy about it as reading people's words here is what reveals their character and personality. The good and the bad. Getting rid of the word fucks that up a little, but the positives outweigh the negatives.
what up my leprekawn!
HBD

Wretch

amazingly graceful
If I didn't care more than words can say...

...you fucking humans better get your shit together so that you can better huddle together in friendship, instead of lonely, isolated fear...

...as the Asteroid bears down on our big blue marble.

Oh, do indeed kill off the violent criminals while we wait though.
No one wants to huddle together with them.

gsxrian

BAMF
I didn't like it driving some folks out of here and potentially fucking with some people's employment as well. If there was a black member here who wanted to use it I'd figure out a hack so he'd be the only one who could if he wished. That kind of shit rolls off my back. I really don't care if I'm called a cracker or whatever. I guess I know who I am and I'm comfortable with it.
It's not up for debate here any longer though. I'm not particularly happy about it as reading people's words here is what reveals their character and personality. The good and the bad. Getting rid of the word fucks that up a little, but the positives outweigh the negatives.
You da boss, but ....

Dick pictures ok?

N-word NOT ok, unless you are Black?

.... sending a LOT of mixed signals here!

First Amendment Rules!

LuxPride

BAMF
I don't have a dog in this fight. Treat people right and you won't have to worry about others' opinions, doesn't matter what race they are.

I do miss the good old days of equal rights when it came to racial insults though. George Jefferson, Archie Bunker, they said what we were all thinking, and somehow we all got a laugh out of it. No harm no foul. We all suck, acknowledging that in comedic fashion is what took the edge off of racial tensions. Now, look at us, "words are literal violence", more people need to sack the fuck up and let it slide, even chuckle a bit. People have too much time on their hands and no real reason to be pissy.

Here are three clips from the same movie "Kentucky Fried Movie" for the uninformed. Danger Seeker disparages the brothers and Big Jim Slade being the epitome of a man. Cleopatra Schwartz is a bad ass black chick who's into a jew. All three are funny, all came from the same humor vein. No outrage. What the fuck happened to us.

BigGar

high on placebo
You da boss, but ....

Dick pictures ok?

N-word NOT ok, unless you are Black?

.... sending a LOT of mixed signals here!

First Amendment Rules!
Dick picks? Not really o.k. but depends on context I guess.
If we had a black member (most have been run off - can't blame'em) and that black member wanted to use the n-word, sure, he can use it if he wants. Why would that be a problem?

Mixed signals?
If you say so. I try to be pretty consistent.

First Amendment?
Here?
Don't be silly.
First Amendment protects United States citizens from the government arresting us for talking shit.
That's it.
When the cops show up to arrest you for something you said here, there probably going to show up at my door too.
We'll both have a Free Speech issue, with the government.
I got nothing to do with it.

Top Bottom