They're getting more brazen and arming themselves now...

Qwik

High Altitude BAMF
Website
www.LABusas.org
To try to get the old crew back.

Nope. The old crew won’t come back But maybe we won’t lose any more members by being fucking ignorant. Because I know of a couple guys who do t post here anymore specifically because of the use of that term

Get back here Tim.

Defend your position.

If not, concede.

I find that word ignorant and offensive and why should I concede when I’m not wrong.

I have no idea why you would defend criminals, pedophiles, rapists and murders.

I have no idea why you assume I am doing so.

What the fuck Tim?

I work. I went to sleep.

I'll give you as much room you need to concede.

Everyone has the right to say "I was wrong".

I admit it when I am wrong. In thcase. I am not

To say I was wrong is one of the most liberating thing you can ever say.

feel free to say it then

Last edited:

Qwik

High Altitude BAMF
Website
www.LABusas.org
It won’t bring the old membership back. But it will drive more members away. Why Continue to allow ignorant people to use terminology that is extremely offensive? And it will get people fired or not hired. Many of us still have our noses to the grind and have to worry about shit like that. I have a wife I support and could lose my job over comments like it. I temper what I say because of it. And I’m not the only one. And while I agree with you on some points. I find that word to be ignorant and rude and it shows a lack of intelligence in anyone who uses it. Just like not all motorcyclists are drug running criminals, not all blacks are murderers or rapists.

CID

BAMF+
The op-ed stories are flying out there right now.

The message -- The oppressed minority needs to start carrying guns to those rallies where they get attacked by the mean racist white man.

The rest of us be like --

Website
cs.com
This happened last night in Walnut Creek, which is a toney little town in the East Bay about 30 min east of San Francisco. The NorCal board folks used to meet there at a little coffee shop called "La Scala's". Very wealthy, well-to-do area. Shit isn't just happening in the city anymore. This was a well-organized attack. Won't be long before they start beating and/or shooting employees and customers alike. Shit is has gotten way out of hand. Gonna be like Venezuela soon.

California Nordstrom ransacked by 80 looters in ski masks with crowbars and weapons: Witness | Fox News
Ahhh. Lascalas. Mistico,Adonf,Nina,Minger,Bombay,Robert R1,Hawkman and the rest of the Norcal crew going through Mines rd,Berryessa and so on. Great group rides Every weekend. Those were the days👌👌. Anyway. The Gentleman>>😉😉 hit in Large groups at the mall in Hayward (about 25 miles southwest from Walnut creek and San Francisco which is about 20 miles across the bay. All within 2 Days!!!!

Last edited:

Qwik

High Altitude BAMF
Website
www.LABusas.org
Ahhh. Lascalas. Mistico,Adonf,Nina,Minger,Bombay,Robert R1,Hawkman and the rest of the Norcal crew going through Mines rd,Berryessa and so on. Great group rides Every weekend. Those were the days👌👌. Anyway. The Gentleman>>😉😉 hit in Large groups at the mall in Hayward (about 25 miles southwest from Walnut creek and San Francisco which is about 20 miles across the bay. All within 2 Days!!!!
Daphuq do you live? I’m from San Jose

Wrong about what?

Just because you don't like what I said, doesn't mean I'm wrong.

Blacks use that word more than anyone.

Prove me wrong.

You haven't. All you've done is say you don't like it.

Are all blacks bad? Of course not. Hell, I voted for Larry Elder, "the new black face of white supremacy" LA times.

Content of your character Tim.

You can turn a blind eye if you like, I won't.

If you want an example of what happens when blacks run a country, look to Liberia.

How is South Africa doing? White farmers being slaughtered by blacks.

Abe Lincoln was right. Was Abe a racist?

You don't like a word.

Qwik

High Altitude BAMF
Website
www.LABusas.org
You don’t see it. You never will. Go ahead and be a racist and align with people like Lanta. I do t care. Just know that using that word here will get it changed. I’m not the one who did it. But I totally agree with it.

gsxrian

BAMF
"Cracker is always disparaging and offensive when used to refer to a poor white person in the South; the word in this sense often implies that the person is regarded as ignorant or uneducated. When used by Black people, cracker can refer to a Southern white racist, not necessarily poor or rural."

"N-i-g-g-e-r"
  1. "a contemptuous term used to refer to a Black person.
  2. a contemptuous term used to refer to a member of any dark-skinned people."
Both similarly offensive, but only one make some people's blood boil .... why is that, could it be that THOSE people themselves are subconsciously racist?

You don’t see it. You never will. Go ahead and be a racist and align with people like Lanta. I do t care. Just know that using that word here will get it changed. I’m not the one who did it. But I totally agree with it.
I'm not aligned with lanta, that's you assuming.

You call me a racist?

Why?

Master-Cylinder

Duck Loving Curmudgeon and Legendary Race Wrench
"Cracker is always disparaging and offensive when used to refer to a poor white person in the South; the word in this sense often implies that the person is regarded as ignorant or uneducated. When used by Black people, cracker can refer to a Southern white racist, not necessarily poor or rural."

"N-i-g-g-e-r"
  1. "a contemptuous term used to refer to a Black person.
  2. a contemptuous term used to refer to a member of any dark-skinned people."
Both similarly offensive, but only one make some people's blood boil .... why is that, could it be that THOSE people themselves are subconsciously racist?
They forgot to include it as a term of endearment among the coloured people.

braindead_organdonor

unpopular opinions
It was cool in the 70s but they took over the word so it can't hurt them anymore.

Cracker doesn't bother me although I've never been called one in insult.

White trash is the term I despise.

Content of YOUR Character Mitch. You are judging every person of color by their skin. Is Dr Carson a Rapist or a murderer or a pedophile because he’s black?

You've been gas lit Tim.

You've done nothing to prove me wrong, all you want to do is call me a racist. Just like the MSM does all day long about anything and everything.

KR was called a white supremacist by all members of msm including Joe Biden. No proof of that.

Prove it.

You can't. So just keep calling me a racist. Jeezus.

You remind me of that liberal Hippy at the bar, he didn't know his ass from a hole in the ground.

I thought more highly of you than that.

End

Qwik

High Altitude BAMF
Website
www.LABusas.org
You remind me of that liberal Hippy at the bar, he didn't know his ass from a hole in the ground.

I thought more highly of you than that.

End
Sorry actually no I’m not sorry I don’t fucking care. But you’re going to keep harping on it just as long as you possibly can.To be honest up until last night your opinion actually mattered to me. But not anymore.

OP
rumble phish

rumble phish

BAMF+
Look, I like the both of you guys. You both bring something positive to the LAB's table :up: I also agree with both of you, to a point. But I must say that I lean a little more to Qwik Qwik 's point more so than Dragon 350 's.

A lot of you are a bunch of tough talk when it comes to "that" word. But the bottom line is, none of you have the conviction (or the balls) to actually use it in mixed company (unless maybe you know the black guy in the group and you have that rapport with him, which is doubtful). You can use it here with seeming impunity. Sure, why not? It's OUR club. But the real litmus test of your conviction is would you use it in front of a public crowd, or during a meeting with your colleagues or customers? The answer, as much as some of you want to puff your chests up, is no. No, you wouldn't, because you know it's wrong. Period. End of discussion.

BusaVeloce

Has never sold a motorcycle
Website
www.infowars.com
as long as you say clam chowdah or mention baseball its all good to say negro or crackah
colloquialism'srule@161

i think i could get away with this scene in real life... i would be rapping better and look better than that fat old white dude...

Last edited:

BigGar

high on placebo
I didn't like it driving some folks out of here and potentially fucking with some people's employment as well. If there was a black member here who wanted to use it I'd figure out a hack so he'd be the only one who could if he wished. That kind of shit rolls off my back. I really don't care if I'm called a cracker or whatever. I guess I know who I am and I'm comfortable with it.
It's not up for debate here any longer though. I'm not particularly happy about it as reading people's words here is what reveals their character and personality. The good and the bad. Getting rid of the word fucks that up a little, but the positives outweigh the negatives.

Rhino

K-9 BAMF
I still belive in freedom of ALL speech... including hate or shit I'm totally against.. maye we should just dump the First Amendment in terms of freedom to speak. Or modify it as freedom to say shit that doesn't hate or offend.

I'm not debating the rules here. For I don't run shit but my own thoughts.. I'm more talking about America in general.

I support the LT governor elect of Virginia, Winsome sears.

A black lady that is on point.

. A gay man's you tube channel.

Go ahead, call me a racist again.

I don't virtue signal because I don't need social credit.

Don't call me a racist if you have no proof! Seriously, if you have no proof, stop doing it.

Top Bottom