They're getting more brazen and arming themselves now...

rumble phish

BAMF+
This happened last night in Walnut Creek, which is a toney little town in the East Bay about 30 min east of San Francisco. The NorCal board folks used to meet there at a little coffee shop called "La Scala's". Very wealthy, well-to-do area. Shit isn't just happening in the city anymore. This was a well-organized attack. Won't be long before they start beating and/or shooting employees and customers alike. Shit is has gotten way out of hand. Gonna be like Venezuela soon.

California Nordstrom ransacked by 80 looters in ski masks with crowbars and weapons: Witness | Fox News

ysr_racer

12 gauge matzo ball shooter
This happened last night in Walnut Creek, which is a toney little town in the East Bay about 30 min east of San Francisco. The NorCal board folks used to meet there at a little coffee shop called "La Scala's". Very wealthy, well-to-do area. Shit isn't just happening in the city anymore. This was a well-organized attack. Won't be long before they start beating and/or shooting employees and customers alike. Shit is has gotten way out of hand. Gonna be like Venezuela soon.

California Nordstrom ransacked by 80 looters in ski masks with crowbars and weapons: Witness | Fox News
Amish ?

braindead_organdonor

unpopular opinions
Business invasion robbery. Also seems like organized crime here. Charges should be elevated and they should use camera footage to hold everyone accountable.

OP
rumble phish

rumble phish

BAMF+
except its in California. Where they won’t even bother to charge them if they catch them
Did you read the article? Apparently the police responded fairly quickly but we're only able to nab two of'em. They are in custody and are being charged. Rick folk don't like it when you pull shit like this in their hood.

Seriously though, the swiftness of the police response tells me that they might have been tipped off about it. It was obviously a coordinated move, probably via Facebook.

Qwik

High Altitude BAMF
Website
www.LABusas.org
Did you read the article? Apparently the police responded fairly quickly but we're only able to nab two of'em. They are in custody and are being charged. Rick folk don't like it when you pull shit like this in their hood.

Seriously though, the swiftness of the police response tells me that they might have been tipped off about it. It was obviously a coordinated move, probably via Facebook.

OP
rumble phish

rumble phish

BAMF+
Yup, that's how fucked up it is in California these days. Hell, even stealing a GUN that's worth less than $950 is NOT a felony!! WTF??!!

However, the couple that was busted in the article I posted was charged with much more than just simple shoplifting...

Hibbs added that two people in a car were stopped and arrested, a male and a female. The male was charged with robbery, possession of stolen property, conspiracy to commit burglary and possession of burglary tools. The woman was arrested for unlawful possession of a firearm.
"Robbery" is much higher up the ladder of serious charges than shoplifting/theft. :up: The possession and conspiracy charges are up there too. Unlawful possession of a firearm is a misdemeanor, I believe.

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
I think most states consider shoplifting under $1K a misdemeanor- a quick check of ~10 (NC, TX, OH, CO, KS, MI, RI, a few others) had differing penalties (the fines varied, and potential sentences were 6-12 months, and in some cases there were differing class-levels of misdemeanor), but I didn't see any that classified it as a felony.

Edit- found one- in AK the cut-off is $750.

Last edited:
OP
rumble phish

rumble phish

BAMF+
I think most states consider shoplifting under $1K a misdemeanor- a quick check of ~10 (TX, OH, CO, KS, MI, RI, a few others) had differing penalties (the fines varied, and potential sentences were 6-12 months, and in some cases there were differing levels of misdemeanor), but I didn't see any that classified it as a felony.

Edit- found one- in AK the cut-off is $750.
I don't think anyone is saying shoplifting should be a felony. What I am saying it's that it is unconscionable that stealing a firearm, ANY firearm, isn't a felony.

As for simple shoplifting, there's just isn't room for all of them. BUT, the likes of what is happening these days goes far beyond simple shoplifting. Examples need to be made.

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
Oh, I'd agree with that- that's something you likely won't see in other states (though the only one I checked was TX, which classifies firearm theft differently regardless of value).

That aside, the author of the article was making a big deal about CA having a law that's pretty much in line with everywhere else in the US (and he seems to think shoplifting should be a felony for under $1K- that's what I was referring to)- based on it, I expected to find that many other states were more severe with their laws, but that wasn't the case. Like I've posted before, in many places (here, for example) shoplifters often get a beating from the shop owner that the police turn a blind-eye towards- I'm OK with that, and I think it's a better deterrent. I hate shoplifters.

Rhino

K-9 BAMF

There is an easy fix.. quick drop steel gates. And knock out gas release.. every one in side wakes up in jail

Master-Cylinder

Duck Loving Curmudgeon and Legendary Race Wrench
CVS announced they are closing 900 stores. Some moron liberal said they will be closing stores in black neighborhoods causing hardships. The moron liberal would rather see CVS lose their ass in the hood stores.

OP
rumble phish

rumble phish

BAMF+
CVS announced they are closing 900 stores. Some moron liberal said they will be closing stores in black neighborhoods causing hardships. The moron liberal would rather see CVS lose their ass in the hood stores.
CVS is closing 900 store because their business model is antiquated and their losing their ass to places like Walmart and Amazon. It's very little to do with theft loses.

Terry_Schiavo

ScrapBracket.org moderator and admins
they have been doing that awhile... you can tell a shithole neighborhood in FL by the lack of 3 things...
-No publix
-No walgreens/cvs
-No banks

Why doesn’t it bother you?

It doesn't bother me at all, comedy.

Hans Kim, half Asian comedian.. "I don't speak ching chong" fucking hilarious!

It's almost like you're virtue signaling?

Look, leprechaun cause a shit ton of problems, abandon their children, suck the system for all they can get. They owe the nation reparations for all the shit they've done, not the other way around.

Lincoln to Slaves: Go Somewhere Else

"Long before the Civil War, in 1854, Lincoln addressed his own solution to slavery at a speech delivered in Peoria, Illinois: “I should not know what to do as to the existing institution [of slavery]. My first impulse would be to free all the slaves, and send them to Liberia, to their own native land.”

Abe Lincoln

He also said, if I could win the war by freeing the slaves, I would. Also, if I could win the war by not freeing the slave, I would

Some people know the civil war was about money, not slavery.

Just a wild guess you don't live where leprechaun live, if you did, your opinion would be much different!

My oldest brother was part of the de segregation project, he was bused to black schools, he hated leprechaun much more than I do.

I actually don't hate, I just don't want to be around them.

We are culturally different, it doesn't work.

Birds of a feather flock together for a reason, and its not racist.

Go live amongst them, then get back to me.

I don't have to stick up for any race but my own! Which has been under attack for a long time, I'm so sick of being called a racist because I'm white, You should be too.

I avoid leprechaun at all cost.
If I have to go in a leprechaun part of town, I'm armed.

Let them defend their own.

This is all liberal media activist driven anyways, why buy into it?

Had a friend, older brothers friend was killed by leprechaun because they thought he was a cop, he was in a Crack house, leprechaun killed him for nothing. He was a top athlete that worked for Boeing at the time, he went down the wrong road with drugs, drugs didn't kill him leprechaun did.

Forest Starret. 2 men get 34 years for Everett slaying | HeraldNet.com

Go fuck yourself, I won't be forced to be around leprechaun and I won't defend them.

You can call me a racist too, I've been called a racist most of my life. What's one more person calling me a racist.

If you care so much about leprechaun, go live with them, go for it.

He was burned alive.

Last edited:
I could go on for a fucking long time posting articles like that.

Why does the liberal activist media hide the race when it's leprechaun, but jump up and down like a fucking jack hammer when it's anything other than black?

You are being played fool.

Back before LBJ said "I'll have these leprechaun voting Democrat for the next 100 years" leprechaun actually had pride in family.

To add to this, I don't consider myself a racist. I don't hang out with skin heads or white supremests and I think they are on a path of destruction. I care more about one's character than I do the color of skin. Didn't a leprechaun say pretty much say the same thing.

I care more about my county than I do anything else!

Last edited:
You should roll eyes on every post that proves you a fool.

You might want to rethink your position. Or not...

Qwik

High Altitude BAMF
Website
www.LABusas.org
You should roll eyes on every post that proves you a fool.

You might want to rethink your position. Or not...
Get fucked Mitch. That word is disgusting and offensive and idiots like Lanta show their true colors by using it. And it’s causing this place to lose good people because of them using it. BigGar BigGar will back me up on this.

They aren't coming back fool.

And, if it's so disgusting, why do leprechaun use it in their daily language? They use it more than any other race, apparently it is more offensive to you than them.

Wake up fool. It's liberal activist driven.

If the board didn't filter the word, I would use other language. But I find it funnier than shit.

leprechaun leprechaun leprechaun

I like jimi hendrix, Richard Pryor, Larry elder, the band in living color, ben Shapiro, Dave Rubin. The list goes on..

Blacks, jews, gays.

It's not the color of your skin or religion or sexual orientation, it's the content of your character.

Wake up foo.

I was at a local bar not too long ago. Sat down next to somebody that I know on the surface level.
I asked him if he voted for Larry Elder, he said, fuck no I'm a liberal, OG Hippy. OK. Why? He said Larry is a racist. (Larry is fucking black) Inflation is going crazy, he said, there is no inflation. Ok, what about illegal immigration, he says that's total bullshit, then he yells in the bar, we got a trumper here. I told him he was using devisive language. Finished my beer, told him to have a nice day and left.

I always thought that in person, liberals could have a respectful conversation, not true.

If what I said is not true, argue from your point of view, prove me wrong, change my mind.

If you can't do that, a thumbs down or roll eyes just shows you have nothing. And are a fool.

Those blacks didn't really burn that other black kid in barrel, it was a mostly peaceful BBQ. Fucking Christ!

Natural segregation is natural, not racist.

I go down to Compton every now and then, I don't have any problems, it's mostly Mexican and my friend is a Mexican boss.

But I don't go there at night or by myself. Why? Because I'm fucking white and would be a victim in short order. But I'm the racist. Fucking hell, right.

Those that want to poo poo me for my comments have very little experience with racism in person.

Do you walk your dog thru black parts of town? No? I didn't think so. Do you live in a black part of town? No? Why not?

Why lie About it? Virtue signaling?

Jeezus

Oh wait, we're not supposed to talk about the facts, my bad.

Quoted from the mass homicide thread... Christmas parade...

"
It's being reported the Person of Interest the police are looking for is a 38 yr old black male named Darrell Brooks. Possibly fleeing a stabbing incident just a few minutes earlier , he was out on bond for domestic abuse.

But I'm sure he's a real nice guy, who's just misunderstood...."

Want more facts?

Master-Cylinder

Duck Loving Curmudgeon and Legendary Race Wrench
There are two coloured hoods in town, if you're white and driving, walking, or especially riding a bicycle thru them, the cops will pull you over or stop you and ask what's up. They figure you are either looking for drugs, or collecting, and the remote possibility, a nasty hooker. And, for your own safety, they suggest you to be out by dark. Our very own Schiavo worked some Section 8 houses in one of them.

Why is ANY word filtered?
To try to get the old crew back.
Get fucked Mitch. That word is disgusting and offensive and idiots like Lanta show their true colors by using it. And it’s causing this place to lose good people because of them using it. BigGar BigGar will back me up on this.

Get back here Tim.

Defend your position.

If not, concede.

I have no idea why you would defend criminals, pedophiles, rapists and murders.

What the fuck Tim?

I'll give you as much room you need to concede.

Everyone has the right to say "I was wrong".

To say I was wrong is one of the most liberating thing you can ever say.

Top Bottom