They got his taxes

you keep harping on your idea that illegals fill out 1040s by the droves....
No no my friend - YOU keep harping on "droves of 1040s", "tons of illegals", etc obsessed about the number of illegals filing claims.

I just simply stated that illegal aliens paid billions in taxes (and proved it) after you posted a false meme saying otherwise.

OP
Austin_F

Austin_F

BAMF+
Wait, is this true or just a meme?

If so, then the media just got caught again taking things out of context to mislead the public.

I can't find anything to back up her claim though.

Although I do see that he was able to secure almost 10 million in investment credits which is why he paid so little.

How is using an investment credit so terrible?

If so, then the media just got caught again taking things out of context to mislead the public.

Although I do see that he was able to secure almost 10 million in investment credits which is why he paid so little.

I'm not sure where she is getting those numbers either. It'd take a first year accountant about 2 minutes to figure out what was going on if her claims were true and this story would have gotten nowhere. No one else picked up on the missing millions Trump paid the year prior except for this sole Twitter user?

I highly doubt it.

OP
Austin_F

Austin_F

BAMF+
His attorney is repeatedly saying he's paid millions.

An attorney for the Trump Organization, Alan Garten, said in a statement to the Times that “most, if not all, of the facts” the newspaper reported appeared to be inaccurate.
“Over the past decade, President Trump has paid tens of millions of dollars in personal taxes to the federal government, including paying millions in personal taxes since announcing his candidacy in 2015,” Garten said.
I guess we'll see eventually.

Stetson

BAMF+
The most interesting and surprising fact from this thread is that Dave digs him some SirMixalot.

Wood knot have guessed that.

Your Car Is Slow

HOLYBAMF

apparently its listed in the very story that was released....just 77 paragraphs after the "$750" mention!

“As he settled into the Oval Office, his tax bills soon returned to form,” The Times wrote, deep, deep, deep into the story. “His potential taxable income in 2016 and 2017 included $24.8 million in profits from sources related to his celebrity status and $56.4 million for the loans he did not repay. The dreaded alternative minimum tax would let his business losses erase only some of his liability.

“Each time, he requested an extension to file his 1040; and each time, he made the required payment to the I.R.S. for income taxes he might owe — $1 million for 2016 and $4.2 million for 2017. But virtually all of that liability was washed away when he eventually filed, and most of the payments were rolled forward to cover potential taxes in future years.”

OP
Austin_F

Austin_F

BAMF+
So the whole lefty thing of 'compare your taxes to trumps!' was all a bunch of lefty bullshit. imagine that.

it explains why trump and his lawyers denounced the 'he only paid $750' from the very beginning.

The media twisted shit around, and Trump was right. Again.

apparently its listed in the very story that was released....just 77 paragraphs after the "$750" mention!
Yeah, if you give the IRS $10 million and they only take $1500, did you really pay the IRS $10 million? 🧐

Vegas12

BAMF+
Yeah, if you give the IRS $10 million and they only take $1500, did you really pay the IRS $10 million? 🧐
Mr. Cuntrarian strikes again

He paid 5 million and filed extensions....the IRS took all of it.

When he finished his taxes, he owed $750 for each year due to LEGAL deductions.

The money at the IRS is being rolled over for future liabilities.

I realize there were way too many words for you to read, and it's way easier to just jump on the libtard express...... here's the paragraph so you don't have to search for it:

"Each time, he requested an extension to file his 1040; and each time, he made the required payment to the I.R.S. for income taxes he might owe — $1 million for 2016 and $4.2 million for 2017. But virtually all of that liability was washed away when he eventually filed, and most of the payments were rolled forward to cover potential taxes in future years.”

Vegas12

BAMF+
No cherry picking involved.

He was telling the IRS he was losing money and paid fuck all taxes because of it.

At the same time he was inflating his income to obtain bank loans.

If he had the money he claimed he did when he applied for loans, he has committed tax fraud, and if he didn’t have the money he claimed he did like he told the IRS, then he has committed bank fraud.

As I said, this is what the court in New York is investigating.

This could be difficult for him.

If he devalued his assets to pay less tax, it’s tax fraud.

If he inflated his assets to obtain bank loans, it’s bank fraud.

Looks like the proverbial rock and hard place.

So important the cuck had to write it twice in the same thread....

Or...

When trump lives in your head soooo bad, you become senile enough to free post yourself.

hedgehog

BAMF
So important the cuck had to write it twice in the same thread....

Or...

When trump lives in your head soooo bad, you become senile enough to free post yourself.
Funny, but I thought the cucks were the ones crying into their participation trophies after donating to the “stop the steal” campaign.

Sometimes it’s a good idea to reiterate (though I commented without reading back through) as some here have the memory span of a goldfish.

r1racer

BAMF
Funny, but I thought the cucks were the ones crying into their participation trophies after donating to the “stop the steal” campaign.
Just because you robbed the bank and drove away doesn't mean you're in the clear.... the American Public know the election was stolen.... and so does our great Military Generals...

The South China sea remains open to Asia Pacific transport... so I'd suggest shutting your pie hole... and start praying for your Commie friends 👍

Last edited:
Top Bottom