They got his taxes

luckystrike

he/him - Chief Diversity and Inclusion Officer
Website
lemonparty.org
Looks like he took a real kick in the nutz during the '08 financial crisis, but the post '13 trend line is going in the right direction

luckystrike

he/him - Chief Diversity and Inclusion Officer
Website
lemonparty.org
The only thing that matters is if they can show that he, personally, did anything "illegal" pertaining to his taxes. If so, yeah, go after him (but don't make shit up and don't nit pick).

If not, well then fuck the hell off.
NYT has already declared no Russia ties to be found

Gee, no shit

hedgehog

BAMF
We'll see if it changes any minds.

Funny how they 'found' his taxes just as the machine was winding up to go after the new judge.
Almost as funny as comey announcing an investigation into Clinton a few weeks before the election, eh?

This will make no difference to the hardcore trump fan base, as they don’t give a shit what he says or does, but it may annoy the people seeing him paying 750 dollars in taxes after they were told getting 600 dollars would make them too lazy.

The Biden campaign will not let this go.

Last edited:

Wretch

amazingly graceful
But, who really gives a fuck but the envious?

Who gives a flying fuck that someone has it better than another?

Same answer, the envious.

It's a huge waste of time, envy and like I've told my daughter,
I'd rather live in a country where there is the possibility of me become a multi-millionaire and not making it;
than live in a country where none of us have such an opportunity, ever.

I don't blame people for their successes in life.

OP
Austin_F

Austin_F

BAMF+
Can we have tshirts made up to mimic the hilary fans?

It could say "bUt hiS tAxEs!!"

Even if they take him down with this, we'll get that constitution judge. Plus however many other judges he put in the last 4 years.

The man managed to get the 9th circuit to make sense once in a while!

I'm fairly certain that while the media will run with this, and pelosi aoc et el will make comments, behind closed doors they don't really care because they know the wealthy liberal elite they cater to do the same damn thing. Behind closed doors they will be working on Amy barret attacks.

pimpslayer

HOLYBAMF
ABC grudgingly admits Trump didn't pay much or any taxes for several years before his election, possibly due to bad business sense.

Do they stop and admit that a man who deals in real estate got hurt by the real estate bubble bursting in '07-'08? Hell no.
Do they admit that the real estate market was slow to recover after the bubble burst due to the slow economic recovery under Obama? Hell no.

Obama couldn't mange to reinvigorate the economy beyond a few "shovel ready" projects that pissed away billions of dollars, and businessmen like Trump suffered through 8 years of economic malaise.

I think that's when Trump decided to run for President.

Change my mind.

Terry_Schiavo

Moderately Banned
20 years worth of tax returns, likely audited 20 separate times.
but yea...the times will find something the IRS of all organizations missed lol
that particular course at UNF in the 90s was a fucking snooze inducer for 3 credits. ACG6645 Auditing Theory
I took it over a summer term... like 15 people in the class so the pace was a little more relaxed... thank fucking jesus.

Team222

BAMF
I just hope the debates go well for him! I'm hoping whoever is on the fence would be swayed by his performance and Biden's lack of. Even though I have struggled with Trump's personally and his lying I know in my head he is the best choice for now and our economy. But I feel he has created the fear factor real or not that the country will have major unrest if he isn't re-elected and I don't dig being held hostage for my vote or the welfare of my country!

If he can win these debates hand down, I think it will go a long way to convince people like me, (average joe) that it's the right thing to do for all of us and keep the unrest to manageable levels.

rumble phish

BAMF+
Like I said, unless someone can not only point to something Trump did was illegal re; his or his businesses taxes but also get him convicted on it, this is just another nothing burger.

rumble phish

BAMF+
I just hope the debates go well for him! I'm hoping whoever is on the fence would be swayed by his performance and Biden's lack of. Even though I have struggled with Trump's personally and his lying I know in my head he is the best choice for now and our economy. But I feel he has created the fear factor real or not that the country will have major unrest if he isn't re-elected and I don't dig being held hostage for my vote or the welfare of my country!

If he can win these debates hand down, I think it will go a long way to convince people like me, (average joe) that it's the right thing to do for all of us and keep the unrest to manageable levels.
Keep in mind that the "unrest" is completely manufactured. I'll leave to your imagination (and common sense) by whom...

BusaVeloce

Cappo di tutti Cappo
Website
www.infowars.com
i agree 100% Team222...

but knowing so many Constitutional minded Americans have squirreled away massive amount of guns and ammo and have the training and balls to use them helps me sleep better at night... almost like our Forefathers had a clue what could be coming...

just sayin'

Team222

BAMF
i agree 100% Team222...

but knowing so many Constitutional minded Americans have squirreled away massive amount of guns and ammo and have the training and balls to use them helps me sleep better at night... almost like our Forefathers had a clue what could be coming...

just sayin'
My son was over yesterday to watch some football, he, my wife and I were discussing the possibility of riots, we live in between two hot spots, Cleveland and Canton! Out of nowhere my wife asked me "I know you have plenty of guns but do WE have enough ammunition" my wife is the most non-violent person you would ever meet!

It just guts me to think my family has these kinds of concerns!

Wretch

amazingly graceful
My son was over yesterday to watch some football, he, my wife and I were discussing the possibility of riots, we live in between two hot spots, Cleveland and Canton! Out of nowhere my wife asked me "I know you have plenty of guns but do WE have enough ammunition" my wife is the most non-violent person you would ever meet!

It just guts me to think my family has these kinds of concerns!
It guts me to think this is the World my children have to grow up in.

I can't carry it for ever but, I will carry the load as long as I can.

hedgehog

BAMF
Like I said, unless someone can not only point to something Trump did was illegal re; his or his businesses taxes but also get him convicted on it, this is just another nothing burger.
Paying your kids a fuckload as consultants and using it as a tax write off is illegal, and the Seven springs looks to have been a scam as well which got him a 119 million tax break.

Your Car Is Slow

HOLYBAMF
“But....but.....but.....HUNTER BIDEN!!!!”

About as much of a mic drop as a schoolgirl on Tik tok

Imagine if al Capone had called his tax problems a nothing burger and just clever accountancy, maybe he wouldn’t have ended up in Alcatraz.
imagine if the ny times were the only outfit claiming al capone cheated on this taxes, and the IRS had audited him for decades finding nothing wrong!

hedgehog

BAMF
What you may not be thinking about is the sticky situation here.

For several years he claimed to be not making money and as a result paid the IRS fuck all.

At the same time he was approaching banks and telling them how successful he was and how much money he was making to secure loans.

If the first is a lie, he has committed tax fraud, if the latter is a lie, that is bank fraud.

And this is precisely what the court in New York is investigating.

The GOP got the SCOTUS stacked like they wanted, so don’t be surprised if they throw him under the bus if it gets too sticky for them to be able to support him, because they no longer need him.

Top Bottom