There's always a "nagger" in the wood pile :( (updated)

kawachan

BAMF
You could at least draw an X on the paper or put a lil sticker on the target ya know. Maybe take a dime and draws a circle or something even.
20180724_190139.jpg

kawachan

BAMF
That's 15 yards, first ten shots out of my G22. I figured it was good enough to carry after that and I'm not really a Glock fan. I like 1911's better, but I needed a high cap for what I was using it for at the time.

jhinderliter

BAMF+
I got a little shooting in too , sparrows roosting in my pergula in the back deck, bird shit everywhere 👎🏽 ... .22 mag rat shot wouldn’t punch through the vines so I had to go a little bigger ..

EC6810DD-E9DF-4E22-B5E9-76EB93E83FD3.jpeg

BIggerDanno

Titanium Bad Ass
Are you going to have the shooting at your party?
Until I find out the law here. It will only be airguns and arrows on my property. If allowed by law, then firearms are welcome too. If not, we can roll down the road a couple of miles and burn powder!
I have a 100 yard outdoor range and 25 ft indoor range. Indoors is strictly airguns though. Unless, a suitable backstop is built...

• Red
Reactions: Red

WVMadMax

BAMF
BigDanno;
Re indoor ranges: I had a co-worker (NASA contract engineers) / buddy in Huntsville, AL, that had an indoor range set up in his trailer ("mobile home"). It was set up for .22 practice down the long hallway with a cardboard box of newspapers and maybe a phonebook or two in there to catch the lead. He lived in a trailer park too. Real easy going guy. Even though he was a transplanted Yankee, all us Southerners took to him.

BIggerDanno

Titanium Bad Ass
I have an indoor range, but this gun will not be shooting in it. It is for outdoors only.
It is pretty quiet, so does not disturb the neighbors.

Stetson

BAMF+
My buddy Glenn had a regular bullet trap in the bedroom at the end of the hallway in his single-wide mobile home. I sighted in a .22 rifle once, sandbagged off his woodstove. :biggrin:

He'd just be sitting there nights, watching TV, and rattle off a magazine of .40 or .45 during the commercials. His neighbors hated him. Wasn't in a park, but the neighbors weren't that far away, either. He was a fucking hoot.

BIggerDanno

Titanium Bad Ass
I need to get me a scope for that gun. The sights almost completely covered that target. I'm shooting a 3" 3 shot group with open sights without a rest. I'm sure that would tighten up considerably with optics.

jhinderliter

BAMF+

kawachan

BAMF
I sent in a bunch of forms to the CMP and I got an email with an assigned (RGN) random number today. I really don't know what it means but I'm hoping it means I'll get my hands on an old 1911 soon!!

Master-Cylinder

Duck Loving Curmudgeon and Legendary Race Wrench
I sent in a bunch of forms to the CMP and I got an email with an assigned (RGN) random number today. I really don't know what it means but I'm hoping it means I'll get my hands on an old 1911 soon!!
We don't know what it means either.

GSXRN99

CAPSLOCK
Danno, You got the Blitz .30cal? I am on the waiting list. Suppose to be end of May. I get all giddy thinking about it.

Ninjaman12R

I'm too drunk to taste this chicken
My buddy Glenn had a regular bullet trap in the bedroom at the end of the hallway in his single-wide mobile home. I sighted in a .22 rifle once, sandbagged off his woodstove. :biggrin:

He'd just be sitting there nights, watching TV, and rattle off a magazine of .40 or .45 during the commercials. His neighbors hated him. Wasn't in a park, but the neighbors weren't that far away, either. He was a fucking hoot.
That's badass...😀.

Top Bottom