The white flag is up, the fat lady has sang, here comes your new President Biden

LOL The Chicom's are dancing a jig, feasting on dogs, cats, monkeys etc. They have to just love that they will once again dictate to the US and start stealing our technology again legally I might add, unabated.

tinhead

Has never named a pet
Why Schiavo stands out like an infected hemi roid when he ventures west for parties and track days. He's the only one from a red state.
He works for The Government.
He's there to help. :yahoo:

GSXRN99

CAPSLOCK
“GSA does not dictate the outcome of legal disputes and recounts, nor does it determine whether such proceedings are reasonable or justified,” Murphy wrote. “The actual winner of the presidential election will be determined by the electoral process detailed in the Constitution.”
Murphy said that she received threats over the past several weeks.
“I did, however, receive threats online, by phone, and by mail directed at my safety, my family, my staff, and even my pets in an effort to coerce me into making this determination prematurely. Even in the face of thousands of threats, I always remained committed to upholding the law,” said her letter..

Really? Even the director of the GSA has been on the receiving end of the peaceful protests. The Democratic party and it's supporters has really shown their character over the past four years. Both in Congress and in the streets. People that I have respected and liked have taught me that all that you see and hear isnt always the truth and when there is a wet diaper it's not them who pissed in it. I have no worries about the economy and how it effects me. My retirement was destroyed by the Obama Admin. I have nothing other than my home that is financed to the hilt that they can take but they wont do that because they would want me to pay for it. They have taken and regulated my weapons. They have allowed big pharm to make it so I had to mortgage my home to pay for medicine. Yeah, that refi? It didn't buy me any toys. When and if Biden steps in and a democrat gets up in my face I will not be quiet and allow them to yell out their absurdities as I have done on numerous occasions. I will give them a taste of the same treatment they have been putting out. I will wear my red hat and I will dare it to be knocked off. They will get a taste of what they have done to me off and on the past 4 years. Just because we are quiet, it doesn't mean we are afraid. Every chance I get I will shit in their sandbox.
IT'S NOT OVER UNTIL THE FAT LADY SINGS

CZLoco

artist formerly known as quad destroyer and...
Putin weeps...
Weird, I just watched a "Ray Donovan" episode last night (good show) where one of the people he helps is an actor who was the lead star in a movie called "Kremlin Weeps".

We have a local Football Team here that has had for about 20 years now a fair percentage of immigrants from Tonga. Some of these boys are over 300lbs. One reason Trinity High School has been so successful.

Vegas12

BAMF+
Oh... Republican crying whinging and obstruction is better than Democrat crying whinging and obstruction...gtfoh... 😂

Please read it again....yes, the whining and complaining are on both sides.....it's HOW the cunt libtards whine and complain. You have to see the difference......now leave me alone while I wipe my tears as I pack my belongings for my move to another country

Please read it again....yes, the whining and complaining are on both sides.....it's HOW the cunt libtards whine and complain. You have to see the difference......now leave me alone while I wipe my tears as I pack my belongings for my move to another country
I have some bad news for you buddy, there are a whole slew of countries that aren't letting Americans in right now..we're the world leaders in coronavirus and they don't want our contagion..

Terry_Schiavo

Moderately Banned
I have some bad news for you buddy, there are a whole slew of countries that aren't letting Americans in right now..we're the world leaders in coronavirus and they don't want our contagion..
you must have a short term memory.
Should we care what another country thinks of the US? Does this include Jamaica? :dash2::girl-phone2::chinese1:

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
Over 2.6mil mail-in ballots were returned in PA- that info is easy to find.

Do they just count on people blindly believing the shit they post? Are their readers too dense to vet anything???

Austin_F

BAMF+
Their readers don't care about vetting anything. Why would they? They won't allow anything to interfere with their worldview and actively seek out misinformation that supports their ideology.
I suppose it's not much different then people saying trump colluded with Russia despite their very own hero mueller saying he didn't.

They even combed his taxes trying to find proof.

Are the two sides really that different when it comes to wanting to believe something?

I suppose it's not much different then people saying trump colluded with Russia despite their very own hero mueller saying he didn't.
Mueller didn't say Trump was innocent. The report (or Mueller himself, I forget which) said that if they could have cleared him, they would. There is just simply is not enough evidence currently to conclude Trump colluded with Russia. But Mueller did find evidence that Trump interfered with the investigation and that his campaign not only encouraged foreign interference in our nation's election, but compromised themselves in covering it up. Mueller ended up indicting 34 people, many of whom were close to Trump. I'm sure his supporters will insist everything was above board and honest.

I don't think Trump himself colluded with Russia but I'm sure he was aware of it. His campaign folks are guilty as fuck though.

Are the two sides really that different when it comes to wanting to believe something?
No, not at all. You'll find that with either case when you go to the political extremes. But given that most here are right wing and we're discussing an absolutely insane plot by said Republicans to ratfuck their fellow Americans out of their right to choose their next President, I'm going to focus on that.

Top Bottom