The Warhorse

OP
Stites

Stites

Kawapuke in training
Scott was hauling ass Sunday on the warhorse. He was doing pretty good except for riding past what the suspension was set up for. View attachment 64390
Sent that picture to Dave Moss along with how the tires looked at the end of the day. He replied the rear tire looked good and the AP was good and that the front tire need 1.5psi more along with more preload and compression for the forks. He’s going to set it up for me at the next Carter’s event.

Excited that Gar and Tim can ride this bike now with confidence with the new springs. It was an entirely different bike

rumble phish

BAMF+
What rate are you guys running on the springs? Stock rear spring/shock? On my track prepped Busa I ran custom springs and gold valves from Racetech (1.4's basically. 1.2's were the heaviest spring "off the shelf") and the stock rear shock with a 900lb Eibach spring. Nobody else could ride my Busa. Well, ride it safely at least.

OP
Stites

Stites

Kawapuke in training
What rate are you guys running on the springs? Stock rear spring/shock? On my track prepped Busa I ran custom springs and gold valves from Racetech (1.4's basically. 1.2's were the heaviest spring "off the shelf") and the stock rear shock with a 900lb Eibach spring. Nobody else could ride my Busa. Well, ride it safely at least.
Front has 1.1 race techs and the back is a Ohlins spring, not sure of the rate but it seems to be doing okay as far as setup with us bigger guys

Top Bottom