The tee shirts have shipped

ADonf!

BAMF
Website
spookyfast.com
I apologize, it took a long time coming. Except for jhinderliter and BusaVeloce (+Mel Gibson +Hapo) they all shipped. Contact me Tuesday if they haven't arrived.

BusaVeloce, Mel Gibson, Hapo, I am sending your three tees to BusaVeloce. One short sleeve XL replaces the L that was ordered.

Thank you to every one of you, you have been so patient. To those who PM'd me, who used Paypal to help with the extra costs, thank you again.

Do not send more money, I want to stop the clock on this longest tee shirt deal. Ciao e basta.

We'll do better next time.

Salute!

Phil

Last edited:

Hapo

Dog Boy
...I hope things got $orted...

...I wish I could have actually done that joke order of 50 plus tee shirts...then there would be plenty to go around...

...too bad there were no tee shirts for The Viol8tion...back then I would have probably done that...

BigGar

high on placebo
Adonf,
As I said before if you come up short on this deal LAB's will make you whole. Losing money doing a good deed and taking care of this t shirt thing is not cricket.

Dameon

BAMF
Website
TurboHayabusa.org
Thanks again for the effort Adonf! No good deed goes unpunished. :lol: I'll let you know when my shirts show up.

I'll be glad to offer my assistance in making the next effort more fluid. You can work the design and I'll work the distribution.

tinhead

3 Busas + 2 large balls
I have a shirt that's earmarked for Hapo. Is there perhaps a turboblew-Hapo vortex generator twisting away at the fabric of the shirts?

CZLoco

artist formerly known as quad destroyer and...
You did so much work. Many hours just trying to come up with different designs. Something that would please as many as possible, because no matter how good it was, someone bitched about something.
Cannot imagine how hard it must be to be an Artist.
The logistics limped badly. :lol:
But it wasn't your fault. It was my fault for not getting the everyone organized better. My bad. Sorry, folks. :fu:

OP
OP

ADonf!

BAMF
Website
spookyfast.com
I'm rusty at producing tee shirts.
Next time will be different and I thank you for your offer to oversee distribution, Dameon. I am gladly handing you that flame.
Eddie, it's especially hard with ADHD. My organizational abilities were challenged but overall it has been pleasant. We got to discuss the project together and we came up with these cool shirts. I'm having a good time with these adventures. But yes, next time, if I can handle the design and be free of administrative tasks it will be more relaxing.
Terry_Schiavo, they are scheduled to arrive Monday. Thank you all for your patience.
Gar, you are right. However, the loss is minimal now so I'm just going to close the chapter and enjoy what's next in my life. Your concern (and others that I salute here as well) is appreciated and helped me fly above the crap. Thank you.

BusaVeloce

Cappo di tutti Cappo
Website
www.infowars.com
Fuck You All... it was all my fault... :razz:

thanks for all the blood sweat and tears to all involved...

i will wear it proudly... not sure about Hapo... Mel said he would choke me with it...:eek4:

i hope that image doesn't make Terry_Schiavo turgid???

Dameon

BAMF
Website
TurboHayabusa.org
I thank you for your offer to oversee distribution, Dameon. I am gladly handing you that flame. My organizational abilities were challenged but overall it has been pleasant.
There's no question that the LAB majority are a diverse group. Everyone has their own unique talents... although some of you have yet to show what your talent is :lol:. I'm just glad I have something I can contribute.

sailUSVI

Tripping on the road and buying stuff
Just got home, 2 bad ass shirts on the table, thank you!!

OP
OP

ADonf!

BAMF
Website
spookyfast.com
checked the mailbox right after the mail truck passed...

nada... but hope springs eternal...

You will have it on Friday. At the post office they just couldn't find your address so I had to double check it. Finally I got them to send it to your zip code, and let your local postmaster sort it out.

Hapo

Dog Boy
...why didn't you just ask Vinnie his address...???...they will likely be on their way back to you...just sayin'...

BusaVeloce

Cappo di tutti Cappo
Website
www.infowars.com
You will have it on Friday. At the post office they just couldn't find your address so I had to double check it. Finally I got them to send it to your zip code, and let your local postmaster sort it out.
I'm stunned...
LOL... not many Vinnie's in the 04843 area code...

i should go and visit my "Goomba" Vincent Ferraiolo just to be safe :roll:...

Thanks for all the wrangling :biggar:

BusaVeloce

Cappo di tutti Cappo
Website
www.infowars.com
... just got my T's... thanks again...

did You write my address on it? i thought You didn't...? but someone did...

had a new Post office label on it that was generated yesterday with a 17th delivery date...?

weird...

(thanks to my new friend in the Portland post office/D.H.S.?) :eek::eyepopping1a::eek::frEEk:

Prolly intercepted en route by ADS ( anti deep state ) agency operatives to have the latest spyware nano tech installed...

They are super interested in you and what you do ...

Hapo

Dog Boy
...they actually are...they have settled down but he is a bit paranoid behind it...

...I explained that from what I could see they had pretty much learned what they wanted and decided not to kill him...

...Stetson could probably elaborate but I doubt he will...

Hapo

Dog Boy
...he is probably still cleaning up after you all...

Top Bottom