The real reason I come to Scottsdale AZ, besides to upper deck Scott's toilet (with pictures)

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
If there were some rats grazing in the display case, would you then be happy, make it more NYC?
No, but some snarky old Jewish waiters who have no patience for people who don't know exactly what they want and give you a look of disdain if you order anything 'lean' would be helpful.

BilletMan

BAMF+
What the hell is "upper deck Scott's toilet"? And why would you post that here? You're trying too hard to be relevant, I suspect....

luckystrike

Preferred pronouns: they, them, your excellencies
Website
lemonparty.org
What the hell is "upper deck Scott's toilet"? And why would you post that here? You're trying too hard to be relevant, I suspect....
He learned a new word from urbandictionary.com and made up this thread because he was dying to use it

That, and shitting in the tank instead of the bowl when at someone else's house is often more hygienic

simon520

Fixes humans and shoots everything else
diabolical. I need to do that some time. next time I'm in a bathroom that's filthy and/or littered with graffiti.

Terry_Schiavo

in transition as "ill fuK anything" lucystrike
I dont think anyone can top what fish_antlers fish_antlers did atop Fox Hill to one of Starr sanitations porta pottys. So disturbing that someone put an AC zip tie on the door...lol

luckystrike

Preferred pronouns: they, them, your excellencies
Website
lemonparty.org
diabolical. I need to do that some time. next time I'm in a bathroom that's filthy and/or littered with graffiti.
A friend of mine was taking a shit in a public WC, his son waiting outside the stall

A dude comes running in, all the stalls are occupied and the turtle is sticking it's head out he had to go so bad so he just drops his steamers in a urinal

Needless to say, his little boy needs therapy now

BigHock

BAMF
Man: “whose coming over tonight?”

Woman: “Dr. Simon.”

Man: “For gods sakes woman, please tell me you cleaned the bathrooms!”

Stetson

BAMF
My college roommate and I visited his younger brother one time, who was in a fraternity at Rutgers. One of the fraternity brothers had already left for either Thanksgiving or Christmas break, whichever it was. His room in the fraternity house had it's own bathroom, and everybody else had been shitting in his toilet, without flushing it, since he left. Used paper was thrown in a big garbage can. The pile was already up out of the water, but they wanted to get the peak crowning through the seat before everyone else left. It smelled about like you'd expect. It was even worse when they came back from break. :luckystrike:

Top Bottom