...THE... RANDOM PIX thread...

sailUSVI

Tripping on the road and buying stuff
Re: THE post a random pik thread

cover you eyes :fu: :lol: quite sure I'll regret this...but fuuuuuck :)

Last edited:

scottcolbath

BAMF+

My tiny fuzzball kitty.........

Grows up to be ballzy badass dogfighting kitty.....RAWWAR!!!!!!!!

S.C.

Qwik

High Altitude BAMF
Website
www.LABusas.org

Yeah. I got rid of it for the reason I couldnt keep tires on it. The new bike does more miles but gets more out of each tire. (Thank God) Still spendin a fortune With Bombay.

Can I get more videos of your '63? Love that car.

Maybe some 1/4mile runs?

:cool:
I only made 3 1/4 mile passes with the big motor. All 3 were in the 7s.
Here is my first. It was a 7.95 at 175mph. It left so lazy and ran thru there so smooth and fast that I had no idea how quick it was. My friend told me it looked like about an 8.60. I said it better fuckin NOT be an 8.60!!! :2guns:
It shook the tires when I released the trans brake and shook the clear tail light lens right the fuck out of the fixture! It's in the air in this picture. :lol: :lol:

I have a bad habit of pulling the steering wheel to the left when lining up. That wall scares me and at the last second I pull on the wheel. Here the car went straight........straight to the centerline...:lol: It usually goes where you point it.
I tugged on the wheel to correct, but the left front was skipping so I only really had 1 wheel steering untill it was too late. I didn't wanna keep tuggin on the wheel. That's how you end up in the wall.

632 cu in. = 10.35 liters

1082hp/10.35 = 104.5hp/liter

Hopefully that's without the squeeze...
622"
And yes, that's all motor.
He said that the intake was limiting me. I coulda used the Eledebrock and made over 1,100 hp,
or go with a sheet metal and 2 Dominators and be in the 1,200hp range.
I enjoyed the simplicity of the cast intake and 1 carb, so the switch wasn't worth the extra $$$ to me. :up:

LE05BUSA

GFY

622"
And yes, that's all motor.
He said that the intake was limiting me. I coulda used the Eledebrock and made over 1,100 hp,
or go with a sheet metal and 2 Dominators and be in the 1,200hp range.
I enjoyed the simplicity of the cast intake and 1 carb, so the switch wasn't worth the extra $$$ to me. :up:
I did some light work on a set of AFR 357's for Jeff Smith @ CHP for a 540 buildup they did when I was at Air Flow. A relatively mild 13.5:1, easy on the valvetrain, engine that made 990hp with a single carb and a cast intake. Those big Sonny's intakes are great!

Top Bottom