...THE... RANDOM PIX thread...

Wretch

amazingly graceful
that was the masseuse at Shrublands from Thunderball
Damn, now I need to spool that flick up again.

Women were always so classy in the movies of that era.

"My fair Lady" is a prime example and has quite a few prime examples of classy women.

LuxPride

BAMF
This was my high school. Venice High School. Venice, Ca. circa 1920's. They don't make them like this anymore. The statue still stands (it's of Myrna Loy, Hollywood actress).

How it looks today

Venice High is also known as Rydell High as Grease was filmed here.

pimpslayer

HOLYBAMF
Icon Percentages helmet. Shows the point of impact.
View attachment 106036
I don't recall ever seeing one of those, or seeing it for sale. And a search seems to show it was released in 2014. Pretty cool...

Qwik

High Altitude BAMF
Website
www.LABusas.org
I don't recall ever seeing one of those, or seeing it for sale. And a search seems to show it was released in 2014. Pretty cool...

Yeah, wish they would re-issue it. I would buy one

BigGar

high on placebo

I'd like to see pics of a few crashed ones just to see what numbers got scratched off!

Wretch

amazingly graceful
Are you trying to take the pictures with a fucking fancy computer phone? Or a real camera.
If he used a badminton racquet on them he could then pose their little corpses however he liked for however many pictures he wanted to take...

...maybe even use some monofilament to hang them up so it looked like they were hovering...

...probably better if he laid them out the ways he wanted to pose them until rigor set in though, more realistic than using hairspray or epoxy to make the wings stiff.

Top Bottom