...THE... RANDOM PIX thread...

Master-Cylinder

Duck Loving Curmudgeon and Legendary Race Wrench
This^^^^, and wtf are the forks made of?
And the problem with those piles of shit they are so proud of, they make other people repair them. God damn fucktards would show up with shit like that and expect me to be excited/impressed/enthralled with it. Couldn't take it anymore.

Hapo

Dog Boy
i’m kind of embarrassed to post these. But when I got these photos from my buddy yesterday I was honestly shocked. I didn’t realize how big I had actually gotten. And the funny thing is I’m down 13 pounds right now from my starting point of 272 LBS. Time to make a change.
View attachment 101576View attachment 101577View attachment 101578View attachment 101579View attachment 101580View attachment 101581View attachment 101582View attachment 101583View attachment 101584
...you have to admire a man with no shame...I yam what I yam and that's all what I yam... :bigsmile::up:

nomad

TRANSVAXXITE

German football legend Michael Ballack's new girlfriend is 21-year-old model Sophia Schneiderhan, who was talent spotted in her early teens and was a close friend of his son's prior to his tragic death less than a year after the 18-year-old was killed in a quad bike tragedy in Portugal.

It comes less than a year after Ballack's son Emilio was killed when his quad bike tipped backwards and crushed him as he reversed and lost control following a family BBQ at Ballack's Portuguese holiday home.

Those thighs ought to heal some pain ....

Last edited:
Something broke in a processing plant, and I'm the OG that fixed it...👍
Close. It's one of the young kids I worked with. He was tearing down the kill floor and looked in to the blood pit to see if it was empty yet. It still had 3 feet in it and the lockout keys fell out of his shirt pocket into it. Boss made him go in and get them for being a dumbfuck.

He never did it again.

whipit1K

BAMF
rare old bike from the days of the OG Busa for sale.... cruisers are not my cup of tea, but I remember these things new in the dealer when I was shopping for the 99 R1.....

Top Bottom