...THE... RANDOM PIX thread...

hagrid

Human sized Loofah Pouf
Fresh drama, hot off the press.

Tagging hagrid hagrid for his interest in my romantic adventures.

Met her off Tinder. 3rd date was this past Friday and we agreed to meet again this week. Prior to this, we agreed that this was going to be a casual fling. She will be moving in the near future. I'm not feeling it, but I didn't want to message her 72 hours later telling her I'm not interested in seeing her again.

I was hoping to wait until next week to put some distance before I break it off, but she hit me with this....

View attachment 77566
There is still room to maneuver there.

Moar, plz.

There is still room to maneuver there.

Moar, plz.
Maneuver....why? How? I'm looking for the exit. She deserves a quick and honest text. Tomorrow.

Bonus content. I brought up this conversation with a different woman (for reasons tangential to a prior topic) that I have yet to meet.

I was able to recover but she lives 2 hours away, so what I recovered, I'm not sure ....

C. Dolan

BAMF+
Moar, plz.
Continued.

She called me after I sent the text. Ulcer inducing. I'm hoping this is the last.

Bonus content:

This lady in her 40s matched with me on Tinder and she lives.......in the Netherlands. I jokingly asked her out on a date for June 22, 2022 at 7PM and she accepted, wanting to videochat. She's cool but I'm not looking for a penpal. Things got a little weird.

That's pretty much how I composed it.

"Damn, how do I say 'It's not you, it's me' without saying 'It's not you, it's me'......... when in fact it is."

AND... my little buddy... what did you redact from her statement regarding "style"?

Moar, plz.
Referring to the type of dicking I serviced her with.

It would have strained credulity.

No, it's not "doggy".

Vicious_Cycle

they/them - LABusas Road Captain
Back when I was dating, there was no texting for quick and dirty breakups;
I had to act like an asshole sometimes for months before they'd break up with me. Of course the acting came easily... naturally even, so there's that.
It was the only way I could get rid of certain individuals... it had to be their idea to break up. 🤷‍♂️

Terry_Schiavo

ScrapBracket.org moderator and admins
Back when I was dating, there was no texting for quick and dirty breakups;
I had to act like an asshole sometimes for months before they'd break up with me. Of course the acting came easily... naturally even, so there's that.
It was the only way I could get rid of certain individuals... it had to be their idea to break up. 🤷‍♂️
I blame alcohol for some of the undesirable situations I put myself in... I dont talk about feelz or love connections in any dating context. Its primal... the rest is about trust. Women are far to emotional to discuss feelz with. Its clear Anals lady friend would port anywhere. :)

Top Bottom