...THE... RANDOM PIX thread...

pimpslayer

HOLYBAMF
Just a random pic to you guys...but this kid is a friend of mine from the '70s. He was in the Pentagon on 9/11/01, and a minor errand took him out of the attack area clear over to the other side of the building.

Thank God for bullshit little errands. 🙏

He was a PFC when I left Germany in '77, and I was sure he would end up at Fort Leavenworth without me to keep him out of trouble. Found out later that he got out safely, went to college for 4 years and came back to the Army to fly choppers. Seems he made a good career choice.

Funny story about Don. He was flying a Cobra along the Czech border as an aviator with the 4th Cav, when he saw a Soviet Hind flying along the other side, shadowing him. He stopped and hovered his Cobra, looking across the border at the Hind pilot. The Hind stopped and hovered while looking straight across at Don. Don started dancing his Cobra around and the Hind tried to copy Don, but he fell out of ground effect and crashed trying to keep up. There was a major shitstorm and investigation that followed because the Soviet pilot claimed Don shot him down. :biggrin1a:
I asked him if he put a red star on the side of his Cobra after that. He said Heck no, and I said but a kill is a kill no matter how you get it....😂

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
Yet another good snake pic, along with a helpful article on how to keep a snake from biting your ass while you take a dump:

Ed

That's a cool Caddy and all, but where is that?

I'd like to see more of the '63 Max Wedge Plymouth in the background....😃
:up:

Ed

When the ex and I went to Tokyo in 2012, the steakhouse was practically pissing themselves talking about this beef... we threw down several hundred bucks on it, and frankly it was the most underwhelming piece of overhyped steak I've ever eaten.

You're welcome to eating that flabby shit :up: but I wouldn't give you ten bucks for that whole slab... gimme a good dry-aged ribeye or porterhouse, dead-rare, any fucking day of the week.

BigGar

high on placebo
When the ex and I went to Tokyo in 2012, the steakhouse was practically pissing themselves talking about this beef... we threw down several hundred bucks on it, and frankly it was the most underwhelming piece of overhyped steak I've ever eaten.

You're welcome to eating that flabby shit :up: but I wouldn't give you ten bucks for that whole slab... gimme a good dry-aged ribeye or porterhouse, dead-rare, any fucking day of the week.

I'd love to give it a try, once. Costco's got it for $99/lb. Just too rich for my blood. I'll get a prime ribeye for $25 or so / lb. and make some crazy good tar tar.

Stetson

BAMF+
I'd love to give it a try, once. Costco's got it for $99/lb. Just too rich for my blood. I'll get a prime ribeye for $25 or so / lb. and make some crazy good tar tar.

"Hey, a sewer rat might taste like pumpkin pie, but I'll never know cuz I wouldn't eat the filthy motherfucker." - Jules, a Bad Motherfucker

There's plenty of things that are considered Japanese delicacies that I wouldn't feed to my dog.

Fresh drama, hot off the press.

Tagging hagrid hagrid for his interest in my romantic adventures.

Met her off Tinder. 3rd date was this past Friday and we agreed to meet again this week. Prior to this, we agreed that this was going to be a casual fling. She will be moving in the near future. I'm not feeling it, but I didn't want to message her 72 hours later telling her I'm not interested in seeing her again.

I was hoping to wait until next week to put some distance before I break it off, but she hit me with this....

Screenshot_20210913-195632_Messages.jpg

Top Bottom