...THE... RANDOM PIX thread...

Master-Cylinder

Duck Loving Curmudgeon and Legendary Race Wrench
Jack Silverman had a couple. Got to watch em run at the Steamboat Springs races.
Did he have that German girl ride it at Daytona? Katya P. something? I remember her, the bike and some fat guy who owned the bike, but not names. Four pretty serious concussions may be the cause.

scottcolbath

BAMF+
Painted the front fender on the SV.

View attachment 67881

Save the comments about it not being prefect, the bike is a beater, it's perfect.
A good friend of mine was an animator for WB and spent a ton of time working on Pinky and the Brain. I've got a couple personalized hand drawn pics of those two she did for me.

S.C.

Qwik

High Altitude BAMF
Website
www.LABusas.org
Zip ties on a drive shaft... sounds like a fun prank.
View attachment 67898
Yup. Works great. Another good one is to take a shotgun shell and remove the load just saw that it just has the powder. Crazy glue it to the exhaust. When they’re driving down the road they are going to hear a great big bang and the explosion knocks the shell off the exhaust

Wretch

amazingly graceful
Yup. Works great. Another good one is to take a shotgun shell and remove the load just saw that it just has the powder. Crazy glue it to the exhaust. When they’re driving down the road they are going to hear a great big bang and the explosion knocks the shell off the exhaust
The more and longer the wire ties, the better.

Get that shit to really slapping the under body, heat shields an what knot...

CZLoco

artist formerly known as quad destroyer and...
Watching MASH and heard about this for the first time.

"The Drinkin Memorial"

Top Bottom