...THE... RANDOM PIX thread...

Master-Cylinder

Duck Loving Curmudgeon and Legendary Race Wrench
US Flag Code (us-flag.net)
"The flag should never have placed on it, or attached to it, any mark, insignia, letter, word, number, figure, or drawing of any kind."
Fucking asshole white trash red neck pieces of shit drive around here with giant American Flags hanging off the back of their shit wagons. They should be pulled out of the heap and beaten to death. Assholes.

hagrid

Human sized Loofah Pouf
Fucking asshole white trash red neck pieces of shit drive around here with giant American Flags hanging off the back of their shit wagons. They should be pulled out of the heap and beaten to death. Assholes.
And what should happen to perpetually grumpy denizens of central Florida that secretly crave duck sex?

shotlady

With a Damn Nice Rack
hahaha because i am in my natural habitat. the plant behind me is looking really good. they had many many of them. they dont use. they dont know why they grow. they just like to have the trim parties and let people keep what they cut hahaha this is at my friend micheles house. she's a former baywatch girl.

BigGar

high on placebo
I cruised all around S. Florida for a few days in that very rig. We stayed at Breakers in Palm Beach and would drive it up to Moroso for the track events, then to other parties and events that week. I drank a lot of beer in there too :) It was sold to one of the Microsoft founders shortly afterwards for his Ferrari collection.

Top Bottom