...THE... RANDOM PIX thread...

BIggerDanno

Titanium Bad Ass

It's -3 degrees outside right now with 6 inches of snow and ice covering my part of the earth... But, look on the bright side, in 30 days the dandelions will be in full bloom, and I'll be packed and ready for yet another adventurous year on the water and in the deep woods of Kentucky...:fu:
Frank has probably seen more cool scenery than most humans. 👍

BigGar

high on placebo

Watch around the one minute 25 second mark. THAT IS THE SHIT! COMES OUT OF THE CORNER LIKE A BOSS!
Speedway is such a fun spectator sport. Tiny little track and you can see all of the action no matter where you sit. Orange County CA Fairgrounds every Saturday night in the summertime. All the top guys. Kelly Moran, Bobby Bugaloo Schwartz, Alan Crazy Christian . . . so much fucking fun. Big Coors Light on draught and some kettle corn! You don't want to sit down close to the track because that dirt comes at you HARD. Land speed champion Don Vesco (RIP) sustained his worst motorcycle related injury there. Sitting in the stands and traded one of his eyes for a dirt clod.

gsxrian

BAMF

Muslim Minicab Drivers At Heathrow Airport Forced To Pray In A Bus Stop
What was once a great country a long time ago, has turn into a shit hole no better than India thanks to failed immigration policies!

Beware USA this can happened here too!

Ninjaman12R

I'm too drunk to taste this chicken
A plastic belt that has worn through the stainless frame. There's supposed to be frame concealing it. It's a 10 foot roll in conveyor that they have managed to bend the frame into an "S". No clue how they managed it other than brute stupidity.

Intralox belt barely shows a rub mark from it.
I've seen rubber belt do the same thing. Wash down environment?

Top Bottom