...THE... RANDOM PIX thread...

Master-Cylinder

Duck Loving Curmudgeon and Legendary Race Wrench
Gawd I hate this fucking Sportster. Absolutely everything is wrong with it. Now it looks like I need to have the valve seats replaced. Fucking valves stick up too high. My intake valve guide pilots fit both heads. My exhaust pilot fit one head, but won't go down in the other. And to top it off, you can no longer get Kwik Way .400 farmers inch top pilots. So to get on a .00075~.001 smaller, I'd have to purchase a different holder for two hundred bucks, and then the guide for sixty bucks.
Just to get the fucking oil pump to spin freely on this fucker took a whole night.

Squidwerd

Ze Squidwerd
Website
www.snoopdogg.com
Gawd I hate this fucking Sportster. Absolutely everything is wrong with it. Now it looks like I need to have the valve seats replaced. Fucking valves stick up too high. My intake valve guide pilots fit both heads. My exhaust pilot fit one head, but won't go down in the other. And to top it off, you can no longer get Kwik Way .400 farmers inch top pilots. So to get on a .00075~.001 smaller, I'd have to purchase a different holder for two hundred bucks, and then the guide for sixty bucks.
Just to get the fucking oil pump to spin freely on this fucker took a whole night.
Hope youre charging out the ass.. Like cuntcycle prices

scottcolbath

BAMF+
I'm betting it can all be traced back to some fucking hack who worked on the bike.

S.C.

Master-Cylinder

Duck Loving Curmudgeon and Legendary Race Wrench
I'm betting it can all be traced back to some fucking hack who worked on the bike.

S.C.
Yep.
It was purchased at Mecham Auction. A guy who really knows Harleys was at the auction and ran from it full speed. How do I know this? Because he's the guy who I got the cases from. Took six months to find a GOOD set. I described what I had been done to it, and what needed to be done to it, he knew exactly which pile of shit it was, even had a video of it. Commented that the guy who bought it got fucked and that he's glad he's not me.

Top Bottom