...THE... RANDOM PIX thread...

gsxrian

BAMF
Well, buying a huracan is out...I look like a gorilla on a tricycle or Jeremy Clarkson in his Ford GT. One of my lead engineers picked this up last week, it hauls but I’ll stick with room over speed for now.
View attachment 52138View attachment 52139
Gayardo's are not that fast .... i raced one from 60mph to 160mph in my wife's MB SLK55 AMG and we were even all the way, not bad for a car that cost 1/3 of the price!

Website
www.bobbywarns.com
Gayardo's are not that fast .... i raced one from 60mph to 160mph in my wife's MB SLK55 AMG and we were even all the way, not bad for a car that cost 1/3 of the price!
The reason he picked it up is just because of the name...he traded off his GTR that had 900hp in 93 octane and regrets it from a performance standpoint but loves the attention it gets at Starbucks.

gsxrian

BAMF
The reason he picked it up is just because of the name...he traded off his GTR that had 900hp in 93 octane and regrets it from a performance standpoint but loves the attention it gets at Starbucks.
If all he wanted to do was impress chicks at Starbucks, i would have kept the GTR and bought a bitch Pomeranian with a cute haircut and a pink scarf ..... it would have the same effect!

If you snapped that then you've lost the right to complain about anything COVID... as a medical professional and as a private citizen.
We (group of 3) have 6 feet of distance from the chap to our left (who left shortly after we sat down), leaving us with lady at the far end of the bar and the bartender.

That's 5 people in the place. Total.

Last edited:

CZLoco

artist formerly known as quad destroyer and...
It's been snowing non-stop in Austin for a few hours now.
First I've ever seen it like this since I moved here in 2006.
Not cold enough to really accumulate though. It's melting amost as fast as it hits the ground.

CZLoco

Both men in this pic are the same age.
Just fifty years apart.
Fifty years from now, people will look like Snail Snail when they are 110 years old.

Squidwerd

Ze Squidwerd
Website
www.snoopdogg.com
Both men in this pic are the same age.
Just fifty years apart.
Fifty years from now, people will look like Snail Snail when they are 110 years old.
View attachment 52168
George blanda... Who played for Kentucky in college btw..
Under paul bear bryant... Even stranger...

Probably smoked 🚬 drank whiskey got paid 1 1000th of what brady earns a game, fucked whores dealt with real life issues, did not have a supermodel wife to go cry on her titties after he lost. Blanda probably got in bar fights and donkey punched skanks bet on cock fights and kicked his dog when he lost a game..

That dude was legit. Brady is a coddled bitch compared to him... With that said I hope tampa bay wins it all. Since he's left new england i want him to win so Belichick will cry eternally...

Football is still entertainment to me as I miss playing it. However the salaries and the egos on these chumps are ridiculous.

Last edited:
The dogs just went for their first-ever dogwalk in the snow.
The next door neighbors do some dog fostering on and off. In the last year they had one from Mexico and now have one from Egypt. I looked into Dachshund fostering a while back, I had one from a wiener rescue group for a number of years, she came from Tennessee. It`s laff yer ass off funny for the first snow experience. BTW...fostering is dangerous. I knew a woman who fostered wieners, she kept 7 of them at the same time,....that`s OK if you can live with the Keef Moon of dogs.

CZLoco

I knew a woman who fostered wieners, she kept 7 of them at the same time,....that`s OK if you can live with the Keef Moon of dogs.
Oh wow :lol:

I've thought about fostering.
I work from home and my desk looks out a front window in my house.
So I see all the dogs that get loose. And I used to bring them into my house until I could get in touch with their owners.
But one day, I brought in the mangy mutt from the rental people down the street.
And that fucker left behind a hive of fleas that took a couple months to eradicate. :bone::ireful::retard:

Oh wow :lol:

I've thought about fostering.
I work from home and my desk looks out a front window in my house.
So I see all the dogs that get loose. And I used to bring them into my house until I could get in touch with their owners.
But one day, I brought in the mangy mutt from the rental people down the street.
And that fucker left behind a hive of fleas that took a couple months to eradicate. :bone::ireful::retard:
I saw Moonie twice, the last was his final public show with The Who in Toronto at the Gardens before the invite crowd only for the Kids Are Alright film.

Top Bottom