...THE... RANDOM PIX thread...

Squidwerd

Ze Squidwerd
Website
www.snoopdogg.com
What kind of angle was I hitting here back in the day? I'm in the lead.

View attachment 44354
Yeah yeah yeah....
I'm looking at the color scheme of that shoei... Awful reminiscent of things to come that you spite.

Was that helmet a gift?

Also way sicker pic than anthing I got.

Would have asked you the same question in person Mr smoking Joe's.

Master-Cylinder

Duck Loving Curmudgeon and Legendary Race Wrench
Realizing there's no stupid questions, just stupid people.....

How did the MOTORcycle react basically chopping the throttle mid turn??

Trying to see if you pulled in the clutch??

Need to know for when I attempt this maneuver.
Pretty sure if you pulled in the clutch in a corner like that, you would stand it up a bit and take everyone else out. I think I can just make out the ball end of the clutch lever under my hand. I ran two finger levers, not big ass long ones that would get hooked on other riders or motorcycles. I also only used one finger on the front brake lever. Hauling ass down the straights, always kept a finger on the clutch lever, just in case it seized up.

Vegas12

BAMF+
Pretty sure if you pulled in the clutch in a corner like that, you would stand it up a bit and take everyone else out. I think I can just make out the ball end of the clutch lever under my hand. I ran two finger levers, not big ass long ones that would get hooked on other riders or motorcycles. I also only used one finger on the front brake lever. Hauling ass down the straights, always kept a finger on the clutch lever, just in case it seized up.
Yes, I always keep a finger on the brake/clutch...

Just intrigued that you could take your hand totally off the throttle mid-turn....looks cool for sure.

Master-Cylinder

Duck Loving Curmudgeon and Legendary Race Wrench
Yes, I always keep a finger on the brake/clutch...

Just intrigued that you could take your hand totally off the throttle mid-turn....looks cool for sure.
Oh that picture. It was on the cool off lap, you could get up a head of steam and roll thru the corner. But, it looks like the clutch lever is out, just two fingers on it. And see the white tape on my little finger? The end of it was broken and when I'd take the splints off to ride, I cinched it down with tape.
Now if I were under power and driving thru the corner, that would have been a lot different.

Terry_Schiavo

Moderately Banned
Is that turn 9? Judging by the backwards 9 on the sign over your right shoulder, I think it is. And if it was 14 I think you'd be moving a lot faster and not taking that turn as tight as there is a lot of room to run it a bit wide.
old 9 at that with the 13" wide line thru it...lol. Now its smooooove, like Anal Disco Anal Disco from 8 to 10
Cracks me up how many folks drive to the left side of the track for the entry of 13/14. I love coming up the right side of the track on the brakes leaned over scaring them offline...lol.

gsxrian

BAMF
Is that turn 9? Judging by the backwards 9 on the sign over your right shoulder, I think it is. And if it was 14 I think you'd be moving a lot faster and not taking that turn as tight as there is a lot of room to run it a bit wide.
You are probably correct, i don't remember where the photographer was.

Top Bottom