...THE... RANDOM PIX thread...

the_brain

BAM
Sunny Florida...well sunny, hot and humid most of

pimpslayer

BAMF+

With sadness, we share the news of the passing of Mrs. Janelle Cooper, widow of Jeff Cooper and founder of Gunsite. She was surrounded by her family.

Mrs. Cooper celebrated her 99th birthday at Gunsite the end of May with a family celebration in the Gunsite Classroom "Revelation."

Jeff and Janelle founded Gunsite Academy in 1976 in Paulden Arizona and it continues to be a legacy to their beliefs in being an American. She led a full life, travelling about the world with her late husband. Her tea, lemonade, and brownies were a legendary treat for the 250 graduates as the end of their week, only exceeded by her hospitality at the Sconce.

scottcolbath

BAMF+

With sadness, we share the news of the passing of Mrs. Janelle Cooper, widow of Jeff Cooper and founder of Gunsite. She was surrounded by her family.

Mrs. Cooper celebrated her 99th birthday at Gunsite the end of May with a family celebration in the Gunsite Classroom "Revelation."

Jeff and Janelle founded Gunsite Academy in 1976 in Paulden Arizona and it continues to be a legacy to their beliefs in being an American. She led a full life, travelling about the world with her late husband. Her tea, lemonade, and brownies were a legendary treat for the 250 graduates as the end of their week, only exceeded by her hospitality at the Sconce.
My son and I had the honor to sit at Jeff's breakfast table upat Gunsite, and chat with him for a good long time, back around 2000. Met his wife as well. Nice lady.

S.C.

whitepower

Color Belt Judo Guy
There s a famous Gunsite quote that isn't mentioned...

"you must make a God of your front sight and you must worship it"

They do mention another tho...

"Blessed are those who, in the face of death, think only about the front sight."

Qwik

High Altitude BAMF
Website
www.LABusas.org
1928 Model A. He’s a regular and when I was looking I noticed the leather drive belt for the fan was off. So I fixed it. The driver is a year older than the Car. He rides a kick start only yamaha 500single 82C4328B-DC8D-42AA-98F6-BE679CFEFA92.jpeg

Top Bottom