...THE... RANDOM PIX thread...

Stetson

BAMF
Before we got married, my wife's initials were BJ. We were buying a car at a dealership once, and the older salesman's going through the paperwork. He points to one space on the form and says "and if I could just get a BJ right here..." which got a loud snort/chuckle out of me, which got my wife laughing. Ol' fucker turned beet red. :bigsmile: I still drop that line all the time, 20 years later.

Stetson

BAMF
You have to be in a dark room to see anything in this pic, but this is the smallest fawn I've even seen, maybe 8-10" at the shoulder. On the way home last night around 2, middle of a country road. Mama was standing with it when we came down the road, and standing a few feet back in this pic, phone didn't pic her up. I'm guessing she calved it out shortly before we came along.

She's standing right at the edge of the pavement, maybe 2' tall roadside grass behind her.

Stetson

BAMF
Finally got the snow tires off the wife's car last night. Might get around to touching off my Christmas tree and a couple wreaths this weekend, too. :biggrin1a:

Top Bottom