...THE... RANDOM PIX thread...

roadczar

BAMF
Website
www.roadczar.com
Greece?
Looks kind of like the place one of the James Bond films was shot...
...Roger Moore was in it too I believe.
A Georgian monk Maxim has been living on a 40 meters high limestone monolith in Imeretia for twenty years. Katshiysky Pillar has been worshipped by locals since pre-Christian times as a place where a human being can become closer to God. The church on the mountain was built between the VI and VIII centuries. It was found out in 1944 when only the foundation remained from all the structure.

chuck356

BAMF
I remember the Hayden boys. In 1987 or 1988, I was racing a WERA race at IRP (Indiana Raceway Park), and at the rider's meeting Tommy and Nicky were introduced, and we were instructed not to run then over as they were on small, slow bikes. That they rode very well.

Master-Cylinder

Duck Loving Curmudgeon and Legendary Race Wrench
I remember the Hayden boys. In 1987 or 1988, I was racing a WERA race at IRP (Indiana Raceway Park), and at the rider's meeting Tommy and Nicky were introduced, and we were instructed not to run then over as they were on small, slow bikes. That they rode very well.

I was at IRP back around 1986 or so and the Hayden boys were there riding RS125's. Either Earl or one of the boys came over wanting to borrow a set of rings for one of the bikes. I gave them one (they were dirt cheap back then) and figured that was that. Aboot a week or so later I got a package in the mail with a piston ring, an Earls Crew tee shirt, and a thank you note from one of them. Probably have both the shirt and note around here somewhere.

I "loaned" or gave away so much stuff, I would not even remember giving them a piston ring if they hadn't sent me the shirt and note. :up:

llord2

BAM
water buffalo.
I had the air cooled "Ram-Air" 550 zuke….affectionately named the Smoke Bomb

simon520

Fixes humans and shoots everything else
I’ve heard of desmodromic valves
But never coat hanger valves.

Top Bottom