...THE... RANDOM PIX thread...

Master-Cylinder

Duck Loving Curmudgeon and Legendary Race Wrench
Pistons out of a Kia with 129,000 miles on them. They showed no wear at all, all the machining marks were still on the skirts! No scratches from dirt or anything!
The guy took it apart because he said the previous owner rarely, if ever, changed the oil in it. The pistons were pretty varnished/carboned, coked up. He brought them in for me to clean.

DSCN2254.JPG

Master-Cylinder

Duck Loving Curmudgeon and Legendary Race Wrench
Had to put a fucking backrest on a Triumph. IT INVOLVED REMOVING THE UPHOLSTERY TO INSTALL IT! THE GUYS SAYS "WHY'D IT TAKE SO LONG"? FUCK THAT SHIT!

DSCN2252.JPG

20190504_143109.jpg

not sure if my buddy was drunk or dehydrated... he wouldnt shut up about these gals both finished ahead of his slack ass...lol.

whipit1K

BAMF
Pistons out of a Kia with 129,000 miles on them. They showed no wear at all, all the machining marks were still on the skirts! No scratches from dirt or anything!
The guy took it apart because he said the previous owner rarely, if ever, changed the oil in it. The pistons were pretty varnished/carboned, coked up. He brought them in for me to clean.

View attachment 18518
who the fuck disassembles their car engine because they suspect it has had a poor maintenance record?

Top Bottom