The olde MC has to go under the knife Friday.

scottcolbath

BAMF+
Fuck this shit! Went in at 12:45, sat around for hours, then got chopped and channeled. Got out at 5:00. They laid the olde coin purse wide open. Looks like I have a zipper on it. It kind of hurts. And after this, more will probably be coming. Sucks getting what ever you get.
Get some rest. Take it easy.

S.C.

OP
Master-Cylinder

Master-Cylinder

Duck Loving Curmudgeon and Legendary Race Wrench
I'm still amazed he didn't build some kind of tool and do it himself.
I asked if I could just put a rubber band over it and wait. I had to fill out four or five pages of info last week before they cut me. It got to a section where it asked if I had sleep issues, sleep apnea, got enough sleep, if I was excessively tired and stuff like that. I wrote in the comments section that I was excessively tired of filling out all the forms. The pre-op nurse said she liked that part, and mentioned it was only half way down the second page. Asked if I was allergic to any anesthesia, I said, I don't think so, but we'll find out.
I'd been filling out form and getting stuck with needles for the last four week. So, I was a bit annoyed.

OP
Master-Cylinder

Master-Cylinder

Did they stick a catheter in your dick, i always find that is more painful than the operation!
Nope. I did have something in my mouth that they pulled out. The nurse flubbed the first IV she put in, had to move to a different spot. That sucked.

OP
Master-Cylinder

Master-Cylinder

They axed me which arm I wanted the IV in, I pointed to the wife's arm.
When they rolled me into the operation room, they asked me what my name was and what I was have being done, I told them it was written right on the. white board on the wall in there. But no, that wasn't good enough, they wanted to hear it directly from me. It had my name and a medical term with no vowels in it, that would have take me hours to learn.
They put the oxygen mask on, which smelled like a new beach ball, second later they turned on juice, I didn't even get one number mumbled before I was out. Then some lady barking my name out.

Red

BAMF
Website
www.WestCoastSportbikes.oRg

Vicious_Cycle

they/them - LABusas Road Captain
They say chicks dig scars. Turns out that is not entirely true. Showed a few gals at work the scar on my coin purse, now I have a meeting with HR. Maybe they just want to see it too.
Don't sweat it. They probably just want to update your gender in your personnel file. :up:

Vicious_Cycle

they/them - LABusas Road Captain
A good friend of mine had the same deal... he had a germ cell cancer that normally starts in the testicles, but was detected in the liver and they never did find it in his balls, which had the doctors scratching their heads. Yolk sac tumor. It killed him at age 40, 7 months after it was detected. They say the prognosis is better when it starts in the testicles, but if it spread to the liver, that's obviously bad shit.
Good luck with it. HR is the least of your problems.

OP
Master-Cylinder

Master-Cylinder

A good friend of mine had the same deal... he had a germ cell cancer that normally starts in the testicles, but was detected in the liver and they never did find it in his balls, which had the doctors scratching their heads. Yolk sac tumor. It killed him at age 40, 7 months after it was detected. They say the prognosis is better when it starts in the testicles, but if it spread to the liver, that's obviously bad shit.
Good luck with it. HR is the least of your problems.
They are probably going to keep digging. Not looking forward to it.

OP
Master-Cylinder

Master-Cylinder

I was at the dick doctor Wednesday, I axed him if it was his AMG sitting in the parking lot, he said no, he drives a pickup. He then told me if he bought something like that, his wife would kick him in the nutz.
He's had a peek at the old ladies cooch too.
Is this my first threesome?

Top Bottom