The olde MC has to go under the knife Friday.

tinhead

Has never named a pet
A biopsy is just making a hole, Shylocking a piece of flesh out of the bottom, and then sending the piece somewhere for 'analysis'. The longer the analysis takes, the worse the problem becomes, it's the MD revenue enhancement loop.

sailUSVI

Tripping on the road and buying stuff
Well shit MC, since I’m over here in Zephyrhills for the night, which is not to dang far from ya....shoot me your address and I’ll go over and check on your tools :smile2:

Praying for a good outcome brother !

Terry_Schiavo

Scrap Bracket magazine cover model
Well shit MC, since I’m over here in Zephyrhills for the night, which is not to dang far from ya....shoot me your address and I’ll go over and check on your tools :smile2:
Praying for a good outcome brother !
Zeverly Hills?? If you could mine & @BigHocks RSs & run them 3hrs north to me... that would be great! Also the 748!!! :D

OP
Master-Cylinder

Master-Cylinder

Duck Loving Curmudgeon and Legendary Race Wrench
Fuck this shit! Went in at 12:45, sat around for hours, then got chopped and channeled. Got out at 5:00. They laid the olde coin purse wide open. Looks like I have a zipper on it. It kind of hurts. And after this, more will probably be coming. Sucks getting what ever you get.

ysr_racer

12 gauge matzo ball shooter
Fuck this shit! Went in at 12:45, sat around for hours, then got chopped and channeled. Got out at 5:00. They laid the olde coin purse wide open. Looks like I have a zipper on it. It kind of hurts. And after this, more will probably be coming. Sucks getting what ever you get.
My prayers have been answered !!

tinhead

Has never named a pet
I thought the liver nodules would be biopsied before any nut lumps.
You need your liver a lot more than you need your nuts.

Top Bottom