The olde MC has to go under the knife Friday.

Master-Cylinder

Duck Loving Curmudgeon and Legendary Race Wrench
They want to do a little cut, remove and sample job. They're looking into the reason I have an elevated AFP. I'm really not looking forward to it. I've been dealing with it for a few months now.
I'll most likely be OK, and if not... fuck it. They expected me to be dead in my late teens or early 20's anyway.
But, I made liars out of them.

Vegas12

BAMF+
They want to do a little cut, remove and sample job. They're looking into the reason I have an elevated AFP. I'm really not looking forward to it. I've been dealing with it for a few months now.
I'll most likely be OK, and if not... fuck it. They expected me to be dead in my late teens or early 20's anyway.
But, I made liars out of them.

Hope everything is OK, grumpaw.....we need you!!!❤❤

OP
Master-Cylinder

Master-Cylinder

When is AFP Test performed?
The AFP test may be performed between the 14th and 22nd weeks of pregnancy, however, it seems to be most accurate during the 16th to 18th week. Your levels of AFP vary during pregnancy so accurate pregnancy dating is imperative for more reliable screening results.

Had to Google AFP test...
Yeah, having Schiavos butt baby.

Z

BAMF+
:eyepopping1a: NOT,,,,,,, da nuts :eek:

Da :turboblew: boy will be,,, ❤ broken...

''Tumor markers are substances made by cancer cells or by normal cells in response to cancer in the body. High levels of AFP can be a sign of liver cancer or cancer of the ovaries or testicles, as well as noncancerous liver diseases such as cirrhosis and hepatitis. ''

OP
Master-Cylinder

Master-Cylinder

:eyepopping1a: NOT,,,,,,, da nuts :eek:

Da :turboblew: boy will be,,, ❤ broken...

''Tumor markers are substances made by cancer cells or by normal cells in response to cancer in the body. High levels of AFP can be a sign of liver cancer or cancer of the ovaries or testicles, as well as noncancerous liver diseases such as cirrhosis and hepatitis. ''
I got the twofer. Something on the liver and nutz. Changing my name to Lumpy.

gsxrian

BAMF
All those cylinders you 'hogged out' ganged together and put a hex on you ....... now your ball sack is getting 'hogged out'.

Good luck and see if you can grab some extra "tools" from the OR for future use on engines.

hedgehog

BAMF
I got the twofer. Something on the liver and nutz. Changing my name to Lumpy.
Ok, story time.....

A few years back I found a small lump on my right nut when having a shower. “Ok, better get that checked out!” Had an appointment, the doc played billiards and said it was a small insignificant cyst, but have an ultrasound to be sure.

So it’s scheduled for the morning....and the alarm doesn’t go off, so i’m Late.....fuck it grab the bike and make some time and no looking for a parking space.

So this was a miscalculation on my part.......i get there just in time to be called, go in, drop my bike pants.....

And the February windchill had turned me into an extra from “invasion of the penis snatchers”......we ain’t talking shrinkage here, it was full blown “where the fuck is my undercarriage?”

Had a laugh with the doc and he went out while I sort of ‘reanimated’ over the fan heater.

All turned out ok, and just a cyst like he said.

OP
Master-Cylinder

Master-Cylinder

But in all seriousness my fingers are crossed for a positive outcome

all you need is to be filled with gravel and spun on your gas tank rig, and then get Schiavo to suck the poison out
Tried to get the wife to suck the poison out. She declined. Anyone got Schiavo's mom's number?

Top Bottom