The New Victoria’s Secret

Wretch

amazingly graceful
There certainly are. As a psyc minor I had a displeasure of observing a day in Chicago's vice court. 90% of cases I witnessed were soliciting. Most, if not all, resembled the fourth girl from the left, but much worse.

Really?
Maybe I'm just not seeking out the plus sized girls.

Most every one that I found was slim and trim to waif sized.

Not that I haven't slept with a plus sized girl...

...alcohol is a dangerous drug as was previously mentioned but, I didn't and would not pay for it...

...or maybe I did?

Fuck! :screama:

roadczar

they/them - LABusas Road Czar
Really?
Maybe I'm just not seeking out the plus sized girls.

Most every one that I found was slim and trim to waif sized.

Not that I haven't slept with a plus sized girl...

...alcohol is a dangerous drug as was previously mentioned but, I didn't and would not pay for it...

...or maybe I did?

Fuck! :screama:
Yeah, I was surprised as well.

OP
luckystrike

luckystrike

he/him - Chief Diversity and Inclusion Officer
Website
lemonparty.org
No they are not promoting poor health. They are promoting underwear that fits all body shapes. They are using two people out of the six on the advert to show they also make underwear for people who are overweight. Seeing as that is 33% of American women then that is a pretty decent market to promote to. They are also showing that they make underwear to fit short women, tall women, women with small breasts and women with cocks. Poor health and diet is not the fault of VS. McDonalds promotes poor health. Coca Cola promotes poor health. Krispy Kremes promotes poor health.

All VS are doing is saying 'Hey, American Women! We got you! Even the ones who don't look like catwalk supermodels, we got you covered' is all...
yes they are

by setting the bar so low even you would fit in amongst that lineup of beasts

LuxPride

BAMF
VS already had brand recognition with women, they owned 53% of the lingerie market. The hot chicks were eye candy to attract men buyers to the brand.

Now how many men want to imagine their women in this shit? We all know our mates don't look like Gissele or Adriana Lima, but we sure as shit hope they look a little more like them after dropping a couple of hundo on bras and panties.
Now what? A bunch of woke, fat, trans, ugly "chicks" showing off is going to crater men spending on the brand just to appeal to the ones that are already buying their products. What a dumb fucking idea.
Lucky, we all know nobody is perfect. I applaud the confidence shown in the models. Sex still sells though, and it's being thrown out as brands actualize their internal progressive ideas into reality. Not everyone wants to imagine their fat wife in some trashbag with a VS label.

hedgehog

BAMF
VS already had brand recognition with women, they owned 53% of the lingerie market. The hot chicks were eye candy to attract men buyers to the brand.

Now how many men want to imagine their women in this shit? We all know our mates don't look like Gissele or Adriana Lima, but we sure as shit hope they look a little more like them after dropping a couple of hundo on bras and panties.
Now what? A bunch of woke, fat, trans, ugly "chicks" showing off is going to crater men spending on the brand just to appeal to the ones that are already buying their products. What a dumb fucking idea.
Lucky, we all know nobody is perfect. I applaud the confidence shown in the models. Sex still sells though, and it's being thrown out as brands actualize their internal progressive ideas into reality. Not everyone wants to imagine their fat wife in some trashbag with a VS label.
The only ones it’ll crater sales to are the same kind of spastics and mental dwarves that burn and break their own shit they have already paid for in outrage whilst saying it’ll “own the woke libs!”

Thankfully that demographic is smaller than women who do not fit the hot model look.

LuxPride

BAMF
That's doubtful, those guys aren't buying overpriced shit for their wives in the first place. They're too busy being outraged to properly fuck their ol' ladies.

The average guy looking to get some pussy is going to bail on the idea of going into a woke store, paying hundreds of dollars for his wife to look like a soccer dyke, or even worse a male Asian with his dick bulging. If you don't see that, then I got nuthin 🤷‍♂️

It's funny to see fat, middle aged men squawking about "supporting healthy body styles!!!!" like don't y'all own mirrors? :lol:

The only ones it’ll crater sales to are the same kind of spastics and mental dwarves that burn and break their own shit they have already paid for in outrage whilst saying it’ll “own the woke libs!”

Thankfully that demographic is smaller than women who do not fit the hot model look.
They've made a quick turnaround in the last year and a half after several years of decline. The change in marketing has played a huge (no pun intended) role in the that.

That's doubtful, those guys aren't buying overpriced shit for their wives in the first place. They're too busy being outraged to properly fuck their ol' ladies.

The average guy looking to get some pussy is going to bail on the idea of going into a woke store, paying hundreds of dollars for his wife to look like a soccer dyke, or even worse a male Asian with his dick bulging. If you don't see that, then I got nuthin 🤷‍♂️
If buying lingerie makes your girl look like a soccer dyke or an Asian guy with a bulge, I got some news for you....

gsxrian

BAMF
Every single one of those people in that advert is probably a very decent human being. Why is them featuring in an advert for underwear by a company that is targeting people who have similar body shapes such an issue? So fucking what? If fuckers would live and let live there would be a lot less cunty bullshit in the world.

Humanity doesn't need an asteriod. It just needs less people to act like judgemental cunts...
Hello Pot meet Kettle.

Top Bottom