the new Honda Monkey bike kits are out, brother to the Honda grom

Z

BAMF+
Monkey :chimpanzee: bike ? :confused2:

Look like,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:lol: mini,, Hardleys,,,, :eek:

ta me. :thumbdown:

Stetson

BAMF
I'd like to get one done up like that, dress up like John Quade in Any Which Way But Loose, and ride it to a HOG rally.

Just to see what happens.

What was that other 3/4 scale cruiser sold for a while? I see one on craigslist every once in a blue moon.

OP
OP
Cisco San Jose
You should buy one and dump thousands of dollars into it and post about it every day...

Remind us how the MPgees justifies the expense on the reg too ...
Nope I'm going to restore my 1999 Hayabusa S/N 21, restore my 1971 Honda SL125, restore my 440 Jetski DIY with electric engine in it, modifying my mini 223 and mini 30 with better trigger and springs from M-carbo, modifying my Mosin nagant with my Archangel stock, finding spare parts for my autocrank pistol crossbow, parts for my re-curve crossbow, parts for my 82 RX7, upgrade my 82-84 Fatboy and Heritage to F/I, running my flight testing of my killer drones,and the list goes on

Stetson

BAMF
Nope I'm going to restore my 1999 Hayabusa S/N 21, restore my 1971 Honda SL125, restore my 440 Jetski DIY with electric engine in it, modifying my mini 223 and mini 30 with better trigger and springs from M-carbo, modifying my Mosin nagant with my Archangel stock, finding spare parts for my autocrank pistol crossbow, parts for my re-curve crossbow, parts for my 82 RX7, upgrade my 82-84 Fatboy and Heritage to F/I, running my flight testing of my killer drones,and the list goes on
What about the Scout? Still have it? Ever ride it?

scottcolbath

BAMF+
Sounds like you have a lot to go. Stop posting. Get restoring.

S.C.

Hapo

Dog Boy
...my first Busa had 500 miles on it when I bought it...

...some Hot Rod Harley guy bought it and returned it the same day...

Cisco San Jose Cisco San Jose ... guess Im missing what keeps you anchored in the harbor??? You have bikes you dont ride and a laundry list of projects??? You are retired right? Your 401k is now a 24,503b...right?
I dont get why you wont put saddle bags on the Scout and a Duster on yourself with a decorative bandolier... then ride off into the sunset?? I would start with hunting down nomad nomad and kick his ass & take his screen name. Then adventure ride the shit out of whatever bikes you have laying about. Or sell them all... and just nomad around the country carrying nothing but a black card.

...my first Busa had 500 miles on it when I bought it...
...some Hot Rod Harley guy bought it and returned it the same day...
brah... wtf does this look like...costco or sumptin? Hotrod harley loofah should have turned in his man card too. I have bought bkes that Ive turned around and sold a few days or weeks later. Zx11 comes to mine and some honder skooters

Stetson

BAMF
My credit union is getting in on the Grom-ness! This was in the lobby yesterday. It's a tiny branch with a regular door, so they probably asked for the smallest bike possible...:D

Incidentally, the guy in the advertisement poster is a dead ringer for my wife's dad, though he's more shovelhead than grom. Kinda startled me when I first saw it.

Top Bottom