The Labusas 950 Adventure is soon gone

Qwik

High Altitude BAMF
Website
www.LABusas.org
Fuck off Lucky
Well, the KTM 950 Adventure I bought from Peskador, who bought it from Tim, is done. I had an electrical short cause a fire on August 5th. I was able to put out the fire but not before it destroyed the wiring harness and marred the frame and damaged some other components. Comprehensive coverage means the ins co is totaling it . I’m buying it back to strip all of my aftermarket pieces off. I’m shopping for a 990 now. Being back in Colorado I’m thinking FI would be convenient and I found one in Tennessee that is low miles and in excellent shape so doing a fly and ride and bringing the wife with me so she can see Graceland 0F28DA15-83C7-44E5-8ACB-539A52FEE25D.jpeg

bowtie

BAMF+
Website
www.premierdesigns4u.com
My dad was flying Jerry Lee Lewis' DC-3 in Memphis, I was maybe 5, we lived across from graceland, and I remember seeing parties where they'd be racing go carts around Elvis's driveway.

OP
OP
Qwik

Qwik

High Altitude BAMF
Website
www.LABusas.org
Yeah. Because kawk. Fuck that I have an FJR for comfy go fast (and a recent Ivan’s reflash of the Ecu was an awesome mod). Nope. Buying a 990 Adventure because it’s perfect for where I’m living and if the little Aussie woman I married and I go to Australia then I will ship it over there.

Last edited:

Terry_Schiavo

in transition as lucystrike
Yeah. Because kawk. Fuck that I have an FJR for comfy go fast (and a recent Ivan’s reflash of the Ecuador was an awesome mod). Nope. Buying a 990 Adventure because it’s perfect for where I’m living and if the little Aussie woman I married and I go to Australia then I will ship it over there.
shipping seems like a hassle... are those not available in the Austrailia??

OP
OP
Qwik

Qwik

High Altitude BAMF
Website
www.LABusas.org
The initial offer was $4800 but the adjuster was of the opinion in was bone stock. I sent in shots showing over $3,000 in modifications to it so they are redoing the estimated value.

OP
OP
Qwik

Qwik

High Altitude BAMF
Website
www.LABusas.org
Well with the buyback of $1550 and $500 deductible I’m getting a little over $4000 back. Going to rebuild it with a newer 990 FI engine and and go from there.

maui

Big Bore diggidy mayhem
cool project, I'm looking forward to the progress. Lets see some pictures when you get to the square plug round hole part of this deal

Terry_Schiavo

in transition as lucystrike
no way... if he doesnt put a wankel engine in it... we will no longer be "facebook" friends. :fu:

just imagine the plethora of friends & acquaintances he could make explaining the wankel to wankers :fu: :D
Also he should get an HOV dummay for the pillion position. His new wife would love that! :D

DUCHUNTER

Forum Rogue...or so I claim.
Fuck off Lucky
Well, the KTM 950 Adventure I bought from Peskador, who bought it from Tim, is done. I had an electrical short cause a fire on August 5th. I was able to put out the fire but not before it destroyed the wiring harness and marred the frame and damaged some other components. Comprehensive coverage means the ins co is totaling it . I’m buying it back to strip all of my aftermarket pieces off. I’m shopping for a 990 now. Being back in Colorado I’m thinking FI would be convenient and I found one in Tennessee that is low miles and in excellent shape so doing a fly and ride and bringing the wife with me so she can see Graceland
LOL - You fucking HOMO! I just realized who you are. So I guess that you aren't coming to Nashville to get mine.

DUCHUNTER

Forum Rogue...or so I claim.
Well, I'm sure the new winter project will keep you busy. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

You know where I am if you have spares from this ordeal this spring

Top Bottom