the first tourist since lock down

maui

Big Bore diggidy mayhem
and I already miss lock down

you know the 15 items or less lane.....well evidently it doesn't apply to the tourist lady who could literally not get all the shit in the store in a shopping cart. She also humped a little had basket up on the conveyor belt. Then she decided to strike up a conversation with the cashier, tell her all about living in San Francisco, how she just got here today, if she had ever tried this shampoo, can she run and get some flowers, how do you drive from here to target, do you have these vodka bottles in different colors, can I buy my kid a flower hat like the one she's already wearing, on and fucking on and fucking on...

the security guard is looking at me laughing hysterically knowing that I wanted to buy my 3 fucking items and go.

so I'm on my way out the door and like some crazy Korean on NyQuil the lady jams in front of me with her shopping cart and now I have to follow her out while she tells her kid how lucky they are that they don't have to live here.

dear god, why couldn't you just blast her with a fucking lighting bolt? I know you're not supposed to intervene with humans but really? I mean not lethal, maybe just singe her eyelashes or something

Squidwerd

Ze Squidwerd
Website
www.snoopdogg.com
and I already miss lock down

you know the 15 items or less lane.....well evidently it doesn't apply to the tourist lady who could literally not get all the shit in the store in a shopping cart. She also humped a little had basket up on the conveyor belt. Then she decided to strike up a conversation with the cashier, tell her all about living in San Francisco, how she just got here today, if she had ever tried this shampoo, can she run and get some flowers, how do you drive from here to target, do you have these vodka bottles in different colors, can I buy my kid a flower hat like the one she's already wearing, on and fucking on and fucking on...

the security guard is looking at me laughing hysterically knowing that I wanted to buy my 3 fucking items and go.

so I'm on my way out the door and like some crazy Korean on NyQuil the lady jams in front of me with her shopping cart and now I have to follow her out while she tells her kid how lucky they are that they don't have to live here.

dear god, why couldn't you just blast her with a fucking lighting bolt? I know you're not supposed to intervene with humans but really? I mean not lethal, maybe just singe her eyelashes or something
no lottery tickets?

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
They're letting tourists back into Thailand, but they're softened up first by undergoing a mandatory two-week quarantine in one of several hotels that have wings dedicated to the process. A friend from Norway who'd been visiting his family back home (who's not a tourist- he's lived here for years, is married to a Thai woman, and owns a condo in Bangkok) was forced to do it upon returning and got out a couple days ago- it's kinda lame, but it keeps out the riffraff.

OP
maui

maui

Big Bore diggidy mayhem
They're letting tourists back into Thailand, but they're softened up first by undergoing a mandatory two-week quarantine in one of several hotels that have wings dedicated to the process. A friend from Norway who'd been visiting his family back home (who's not a tourist- he's lived here for years, is married to a Thai woman, and owns a condo in Bangkok) was forced to do it upon returning and got out a couple days ago- it's kinda lame, but it keeps out the riffraff.
we have a similar 14 day lock down but as of 10/15 if you get a rona test with in 72 hours of departure and get higher then a C you can bypass the 14 day deal. The state has left secondary testing up to the individual counties.

Master-Cylinder

Duck Loving Curmudgeon and Legendary Race Wrench
I've had two asshole at the house today that were up in Daytona walking around Main Street, sans mask, like everyone else. If the assholes get the Rona and die, find by me, but if I get it from them, I'm gonna sue!

Top Bottom