The ePiC 2o2o PoTuS DEBATE thread

BusaVeloce

Cappo di tutti Cappo
Website
www.infowars.com
Sorry but that is a load of crap and you know it. The Orange, Loudmouth, Bully who has acts more like a King (in Many Respects King Henry VIII) than a President came off as mad and mean not Calm and in Control. People like me have no choice to vote for the fool but there are less than hardcore than I and know several personally including inside my own family that just cannot take 4 more years of King Trump. I fear for our future.
:confused:
i am stunned their is such ignorance in your gene pool...

they must have married in because You seem very knowledgeable

You just can't think outside the box...

Your Car Is Slow

HOLYBAMF
oh hey look....trump right...more biden debate lies

:confused:
i am stunned their is such ignorance in your gene pool...

they must have married in because You seem very knowledgeable

You just can't think outside the box...
Well stay you will just have to stay "stunned". What I posted is the stone cold truth like it or not (may have to read up on the detail history but the two men have a lot in common. (very Trump like "Field of the Cloth of Gold") I am still voting for him as I have no other choice and that is my point he is alienating more people than he is attracting at this point. Oh BTW You are going to have to do better than that with the personal insults. :) Notice I did not respond in kind. :)

Austin_F

BAMF+
oh hey look....trump right...more biden debate lies

That's an enlightening article.

I wonder if any of Hunter's or Joe's tweets about those things are slapped with a 'misinformation' label by Twitter.

BusaVeloce

Cappo di tutti Cappo
Website
www.infowars.com
Well stay you will just have to stay "stunned". What I posted is the stone cold truth like it or not (may have to read up on the detail history but the two men have a lot in common. (very Trump like "Field of the Cloth of Gold") I am still voting for him as I have no other choice and that is my point he is alienating more people than he is attracting at this point. Oh BTW You are going to have to do better than that with the personal insults. :) Notice I did not respond in kind. :)
lol insults... i was on my best behavior...

no insult meant...

thank You for being civil...:wink2:

For a guy that refused for the longest time to wear a mask in public, his frank admission that not only did one of his team members test positive for covid but that he was also volunteering to undergo quarantine is certainly interesting.

Test results could take a few days. Even a full 14 day quarantine means he should be good to go for the Oct 15th debate.

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
It's been ~24 hours since Hicks tested positive- they must have results for Trump by now- obviously he gets priority and they'd give him something more accurate than the 15 minute test, so it should take maybe 6 hours (I believe that's right). It would still be possible to test positive in a few days even if he's negative today, but I think they'd announce it if he's negative so far.

BusaVeloce

Cappo di tutti Cappo
Website
www.infowars.com
of the 5 most commonly used drugs none of them cure dementia or altzheimers, they just slow it down. A drug test would possibly detect this. They can't "juice" him up though to perform better then where he's currently at.

that video shows more then just a small handful of Dementia symptoms:
Cognitive: mental decline, confusion in the evening hours, disorientation, inability to speak or understand language, making things up, mental confusion, or inability to recognize common things
Behavioral: irritability, personality changes, restlessness, lack of restraint, or wandering and getting lost
Mood: anxiety, loneliness, mood swings, or nervousness
Psychological: depression, hallucination, or paranoia
Muscular: inability to combine muscle movements or unsteady walking
Also common: memory loss, falling, jumbled speech, or sleep disorder

LOL ... seems Joe and i have something in common...

dementia = chronic smoking of the mother nature...

but i can always stop smokin' :wink2:

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
The next debate is now officially scrapped (though the handwriting has been on the wall for a few days as far as that goes, but now it's 100% done) - Biden is going to hold a 'Town Hall' on the 15th instead. Trump wouldn't agree to a 'virtual debate' format, and Biden likely figures he's better off with what will be friendlier confines and questions.

busa10

BAMF
Biden's teams wishes came true. Of course Trump will be blamed because he didn't want to do a virtual debate. He wanted a person to person debate shame on him!

There is nothing democrats won't do to win this. Pretty disgusting.

busa10

BAMF
They could but then people like you would be screaming about how disgusting it is that the Dems won't stop at anything to win.

Again, Biden's fault!!
Wrong again. As long as they'd clip the mic on both candidates I think it'd be great.

You are such the contrary and assumption queen I'll say....

Wrong again. As long as they'd clip the mic on both candidates I think it'd be great.

You are such the contrary and assumption queen I'll say....
So then what's the problem???

Biden's teams wishes came true. Of course Trump will be blamed because he didn't want to do a virtual debate. He wanted a person to person debate shame on him!

There is nothing democrats won't do to win this. Pretty disgusting.
The Commission opted for a virtual debate to accomodate the walking, festering pustule of infection that is Trump and he refused.

Fucking drama queens, both of you.

But yeah, "it's the Dems fault!", totally. :roll:

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
I don't think Trump really wanted to do the 'Town Hall' format debate- as questions are asked directly by voters, he couldn't be his usual belligerent self- it favors Biden's lower-key demeanor and way of expressing himself.

The cancellation of the debate definitely helps Biden, though- it seems like he's currently leading, and no debate means no change to that status (not that the debates this cycle really mean much).

And, come on- there's nothing EITHER party wouldn't do to win the election. :biggrin1a:

Terry_Schiavo

Moderately Banned
Mic mute just gives trump the chance to act like a victim.
Next debate should be twitter war!!!!!!!!
I mean it happens with supreme court cases as well. When youre pleading a case... "sorry... times up" doesnt sit well. Why not just give out the questions in advance then both candidates can fill the 2 mins with their answers... then implement the mic cutoff and maybe a trap door. :D

Terry_Schiavo

Moderately Banned
And, come on- there's nothing EITHER party wouldn't do to win the election. :biggrin1a:
it amazes me we dont have cgi doctored videos. I could see the Dems producing one where Trump walks out on 5th Ave and caps an innocent with a voice over of him bragging about it...lol. look he murdered someone!! :D

it amazes me we dont have cgi doctored videos. I could see the Dems producing one where Trump walks out on 5th Ave and caps an innocent with a voice over of him bragging about it...lol. look he murdered someone!! :D
....why waste the money on pro-CGI doctored material when a shitty MS-Paint meme posted to facebook is far more effective?

Austin_F

BAMF+
lol sleeping = technical glitch?

Shouldnt his statement have 'this is false' label slapped on it?

See what I mean?

lol sleeping = technical glitch?

Shouldnt his statement have 'this is false' label slapped on it?

Austin_F

BAMF+
Top Bottom