The ePiC 2o2o PoTuS DEBATE thread

OP
luckystrike

luckystrike

FuttBucker3000
Website
lemonparty.org
First presidential debate, September 29
The first debate between Biden and Trump will be moderated by Fox News' Chris Wallace and is scheduled to take place on Tuesday, September 29, at Case Western Reserve University and Cleveland Clinic in Cleveland.

Wallace selected the following topics for the first debate: "The Trump and Biden Records," "The Supreme Court," "Covid-19," "The Economy," "Race and Violence in our Cities," and "The Integrity of the Election," according to the Commission on Presidential Debates.

Each segment will last about 15 minutes, and the candidates will have two minutes to respond after the moderator opens each segment with a question. Wallace will then use the rest of the time in the segment to facilitate further discussion on the topic, according to the commission.

Vice presidential debate, October 7
The vice presidential debate between California Sen. Kamala Harris and Vice President Mike Pence will be moderated by Susan Page of USA Today and will take place Wednesday, October 7, at The University of Utah in Salt Lake City.

This debate will be divided into nine segments of about 10 minutes each, and each candidate will have two minutes to respond to the moderator's opening question, the commission said. The moderator will then use the rest of the time in the segment to facilitate a deeper discussion on the topic, according to the commission.

Second presidential debate, October 15
The next debate between Trump and Biden will be moderated by Steve Scully of C-SPAN Networks and will take place on Thursday, October 15, at the Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts, in Miami.

The Miami debate will take the form of a town hall where the questions will be posed by citizens from the South Florida area, according to the commission. The participants will be uncommitted voters selected under the supervision of Frank Newport of Gallup, the commission said. The candidates will have two minutes to respond to each question and there will be an additional minute for the moderator to facilitate further discussion, according to the commission.

Last presidential debate, October 22
The third and final debate between Biden and Trump will be moderated by Kristen Welker of NBC News and is scheduled to take place on Thursday, October 22, at Belmont University in Nashville, Tennessee. The format for the third debate will be identical to the format of the first debate.

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
As I've been saying, the bar has been set incredibly low for Biden- all he needs to do is look competent, and he'll be seen as having 'won' in a sense no matter what else happens.

The Trump team realized this too late- the 'Drug test him! He did too well against Bernie!' narrative POTUS is tossing out now isn't working as the 'Dementia Joe' hook has already been swallowed by his base. Sure, Biden could completely tank it, but, to really lose, he'll have to.

This article completely sums it up:

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
Less than 10 percent of Joe's tenure
Well, the debates are only 90 minutes long- I think both of them will have no issues filling up their respective 45 minutes (x3 over three debates, but no doubt much of the same ground will be covered) with shit about the other.

BusaVeloce

Cappo di tutti Cappo
Website
www.infowars.com
Trump is gonna eat Biden alive... no doubt about it...

Trump is going in with the gloves off... Biden will talk a good game... not too many mistakes or brain farts... but Trump is on another mental level...

I can only imaging the number of practice debates he goes over ...

while Bidens' most likely napping

talk about must see TV... the ratings should be historically high...

get ready for epic slams going back 47 years and a Hunter dissection...

maui

Big Bore diggidy mayhem
My guess is that Biden will do better than his detractors anticipate. His expectation is so low as mentioned before if he walks up under his own power etc....

even with all the gaffs he's still got something in the way of fight left in him. If he just comes across as sincere its gonna be a win for him.

Trump will probably not step on his own dick, but who knows. He is also prone to making off color comments. 4 years ago he was a different man, he's mellowed a little after being in the chair. If he keeps that up, hard to argue. He's got a lot more time right now in front of the camera and thats gonna come out.

Both side will declare victory regardless of what happens.

hedgehog

BAMF
The difference between the Clinton/trump debates and these ones will be 4 years of lies by trump as president, and Biden WILL use them against him.

As opposed the the press meetings where there is a modicum of decorum, the gloves will be off and trump can be fact checked in real time, which will not be good for him, especially as he can’t run off if he doesn’t like how things are going.

It’ll be like a slap fight in the special ed class, but with brass knuckles.

Terry_Schiavo

Moderately Banned
The only way I'm interested is if Biden spouts off about taking Trump out back and beating his ass, and The Donald accepts the challenge... and the cameras follow.
I will vote for biden if he starts throwing haymakers and in a Christmas Story type of beat down & says "Lying dog face pony soldier" as the flurry of fists are thrown...lol

Dameon

BAMF+
Possible preview of tomorrow's debate...

Two challenges for tomorrow:

1) Biden sticking to the script and not rambling on incoherently
2) Trump not whipping out his dick and going mental

Outside of that, Trump will obviously win. He is a more inspiring, confident public speaker.

Stites

That's Mister Black Flag To You

Outside of that, Trump will obviously win. He is a more inspiring, confident public speaker.
Painful to watch, I hope they get him the help he needs. He's obviously declining in mental health. The entire thing saddens me, one that the Dems would put him up there, he must feel an immense amount of pressure. Two that his family would allow this to go down.

Terry_Schiavo

Moderately Banned
After all the memes and chants from the trumpanzees about bidens mental decline, if he bitchslaps trump in the first debate what would that say about trump?
Dementia v stroke man......what a choice!
Ok but the 2nd place race is alot more comforting!! Id take Pence over Harris! How could you be a baptist with a Joooo name??

maui

Big Bore diggidy mayhem
Biden will have a cocktail of the best brain enhancers known to man...

Trump should ask for a drug test and see what kind of experimental shit Biden is on...
of the 5 most commonly used drugs none of them cure dementia or altzheimers, they just slow it down. A drug test would possibly detect this. They can't "juice" him up though to perform better then where he's currently at.

that video shows more then just a small handful of Dementia symptoms:
Cognitive: mental decline, confusion in the evening hours, disorientation, inability to speak or understand language, making things up, mental confusion, or inability to recognize common things
Behavioral: irritability, personality changes, restlessness, lack of restraint, or wandering and getting lost
Mood: anxiety, loneliness, mood swings, or nervousness
Psychological: depression, hallucination, or paranoia
Muscular: inability to combine muscle movements or unsteady walking
Also common: memory loss, falling, jumbled speech, or sleep disorder

Last edited:
OP
luckystrike

luckystrike

FuttBucker3000
Website
lemonparty.org
Getting together with neigbors for a pre-debate BBQ (ribs), drinks and then tune in

Debate bets are being placed

The host's wife is one particularly unsavory Trump derangement specimen

We've been getting into heated exchanges. I think she wants to give me the sex

I'll be ready. I always get a boner when slapping on the mask and gloves

sailUSVI

Tripping on the road and buying stuff
you poor thing, things must be really fucked up in Spain.

The difference between the Clinton/trump debates and these ones will be 4 years of lies by trump as president, and Biden WILL use them against him.

As opposed the the press meetings where there is a modicum of decorum, the gloves will be off and trump can be fact checked in real time, which will not be good for him, especially as he can’t run off if he doesn’t like how things are going.

It’ll be like a slap fight in the special ed class, but with brass knuckles.

busa10

BAMF
After all the memes and chants from the trumpanzees about bidens mental decline, if he bitchslaps trump in the first debate what would that say about trump?

Dementia v stroke man......what a choice!
"IF" ... if we had ham we could have ham and eggs, if we had eggs.

BigGar

high on placebo
Someone refresh my memory, what's the name of the drug they looking for? The magical one that not only staves off dementia but makes you super smart, all with 1 pill? :lol:
Hey, I'm not sure what's wrong with old Joe, but a little psilocybin microdose over the last few weeks, then fire the guy up with some super supplements, Adderall, and maybe some cocaine and he'll be wound up tight and sharp as a tack for a couple of hours!

CID

BAMF+
Hey, I'm not sure what's wrong with old Joe, but a little psilocybin microdose over the last few weeks, then fire the guy up with some super supplements, Adderall, and maybe some cocaine and he'll be wound up tight and sharp as a tack for a couple of hours!
Hours? lol -- he'd be right as rain all the way to the win.. The hangover after the election is what would have me worried ---it's not something America can't afford to suffer.

Austin_F

BAMF+
We all know in the case of a biden win, the second they walk into the white house kamala will gently take bidens hand, lead him to an overstuffed layzboy in front of Doby Gillis on tv, and tell him he can relax now, she's got this.

Top Bottom