The Crush

Rhino

K-9 BAMF
Every summer.. mainly kids steal these bikes and when NYPD can not find the owners they crush the bikes.

I had a banshee I sold to a kid in Staten Island.. got a call six months later it was in nypd impound and if I wanted it back I had to pay $390 ... I said I sold it.. they said I'm still the registered owner according to nys dmv.. I said I'll take it..

Bought it back from them paid for a duplicate title and resold the bike .. I paid 4k new for it.. sold it twice for 3500. :)

whipit1K

BAMF
So much for the rightful owners getting their stolen property back..... This is the level of thinking in our government today . They cannot do anything to legitimately stop the scofflaw biker boyz so they destroy other people's stolen property in a kind of infantile tantrum , film the whole thing and take a victory lap, as if they have done well...

Dameon

BAMF+
Every summer.. mainly kids steal these bikes and when NYPD can not find the owners they crush the bikes.
Around here, the state has monthly property auctions for stuff like this. Not many deals to be had though. People seem to think they are buying known working equipment with warranties. Usually stupid prices for untested, likely abused, equipment.

Rhino

K-9 BAMF
Every day about 200 to 300 leprechauns would take over the city on stolen bikes. I mean EVERY fucking day. Side walls doing ride snatch and grabs on women pocket books it's a pretty big problem the city can't control or refuses to control.

They used to have monthly auctions but only the shitest bikes would be on the bid lot.. cops and admistration got first dibs on the good cars and bikes on the day of the auction. Every thing left where crap buddy scooters.

If the dirt bike was never registered which is mostly all dirt bikes and quads) it's pretty hard to find the original owners .. I guess they could go through the thousands of police reports looking for a Vin match.

DUCHUNTER

It's a trap!
So now the people who had their shit stolen and have replaced it just in time for the hood rat resupply.... I'm beginning to see the cycle of life.....

braindead_organdonor

unpopular opinions
In my state everything is supposed to be titled since 2009 according to law. Even those scooters they are crushing. You can still not get title work done on off road machines if you pay cash. My quad is still titled in Illinois. Ill get around to it someday maybe. Since its out of state has to have a vin check and winch blocks it. Im in no hurry to remove the winch for the privilege of paying fees.

Top Bottom