The Bar is OPEN, Fuckers!

Wretch

amazingly graceful

Stetson

BAMF+
Couple of those girls in red appear to be corn-fed. Doesn't scare me though.

Those pics remind me of a time maybe ten, twelve years ago I was at Foxy's or the Soggy Dollar on Jost van Dyke having a Painkiller and saw a drunk guy fucking around, then fuck up and drive his speedboat worth more than my house onto the beach at maybe 20 mph. It was exciting.

Anal Disco

"Disco, Anal Disco"
I went to a tiki themed dive bar when I visited Phoenix awhile back. It was pretty cool, had a distinct 50s vibe (wasn't there a Hawaiian revival in the 50s?), kitschy shit on the walls, funky lighting, weird mix of people. Drinks were strong and cheap.

I realized that there is a whole world of dive bars I have yet to explore and that CT is pretty lame.

bikefrk

Two Wheels. Any Surface.
Anyone else remember that thread? Must have been a board crash, or two ago. 🤷‍♂️
I'm pretty sure it was started by SEE YA, and it got topped every Friday afternoon. I recall a picture of him standing behind a bar giving the double-salute. Beyond that, my memory fails me. Completely. Help me out.
That thread was great. Got me through an injury layup

ZRX61

BAMF
The Apple Pie is lethal. Tasty stuff
It's 100 proof diluted down to 80 with apple juice. Might have a couple of slices shortly.
A few years ago I discovered there was both 80 & 100 proof versions of the straight stuff. I only knew about the 80.... I did 13 shots at a bar in Lancaster & was all kinds of fucked up, Turned out it was the 100 proof version so I was 20% drunker.
That was on a Saturday night, Finally regained the ability to function the following Tuesday & went back to the bar to get my car. Got a standing ovation from the staff when I walked in... which was never a good thing when they happened in the past. Found out a waitress tried to match me shot for shot & passed out on the floor after 9 shots. They left her there until the place closed & sent her home in a cab.

Sagebrush now has the 100 proof version too.

bikefrk

Two Wheels. Any Surface.
Couple of those girls in red appear to be corn-fed. Doesn't scare me though.

Those pics remind me of a time maybe ten, twelve years ago I was at Foxy's or the Soggy Dollar on Jost van Dyke having a Painkiller and saw a drunk guy fucking around, then fuck up and drive his speedboat worth more than my house onto the beach at maybe 20 mph. It was exciting.
Dont know if you do Instagram but this account will get you going on some great spots. We have hit a few suggested by them on our travels

tinhead

Has never named a pet
I about never drink any more, had my second of the year yesterday, an Old Fashioned.
Played 5 games of Keno to occupy 20 minutes while sipping and BSing with Ed The Regular. I happened to look over his shoulder at the tv screen showing the drawings, hit 5 of 6 for $50, a 4X bonus made that $200.*

So, yeah, mix me up another Old Fashioned and let's see what happens next!

*Yes, the bartender who sold me the Keno ticket got $20 of the 200, 10%, in addition to my usual $2 per drink tip. Plus bought Ed The Regular another beer.

gsxrian

BAMF
Top Bottom