The Attack on Parler

hedgehog

BAMF
multiple banks now announcing they wont do business with Trump...

this shit is crazy.
That was happening before he was elected because he was a bad credit risk.

The trump name has now gone from toxic to radioactive thanks to his recent actions, as this from that liberal rag Forbes shows....

Austin_F

BAMF+
That was happening before he was elected because he was a bad credit risk.

The trump name has now gone from toxic to radioactive thanks to his recent actions, as this from that liberal rag Forbes shows....

Yet when Obama lied about keeping your plan there was no call from liberals to cancel everyone who repeated that lie.

Austin_F

BAMF+
"mistake". How do you accidentally go through all the steps it would take to lock someone out of a page.

Im guessing some junior liberal zealot locked it and when the media started asking someone senior told them to unlock it.

Austin_F

BAMF+
A while back I offered to play a game with you where you posted 1 lie that Obama told, and I would post 2 that trump told and we’d see who ran out of lies first.

Wanna go for it?
That's like comparing Epstein rapes to Weinstein rapes. The number doesn't matter.

I don't care if obama only told 50 lies. He lied to us and you don't hold his feet to the fire like you do trump. His people repeated the lies and no one is trying to get ruin their emoloyment for it. Somehow people are happy to accept being lied to if it's from a liberal.

What's your lie limit before you start talking shit about someone?

What? You saying one guy is not so bad because he didn't rape as many girls?
I'm saying your analogy is not only incorrect, but idiotic.

"Number of rapes don't matter" - yeesh, I get the point you're trying to make (all rape is bad) but it's not even relevant to hedge's challenge to you. Trying to compete with a Trump lie by bringing up an Obama lie is like trying to compare statutory rape with being forcibly sodomized with a broken glass bottle.

Apparently being pissed that Obama personally raised your insurance costs is somehow equal to the myriad of lies surrounding his losing the election and subsequent lies that fired up a group of morons to attempt a coup.

You should still accept his challenge. I'll crack a beer.

Last edited:

nomad

TRANSVAXXITE
After its own censorship spree, Twitter complains it's getting censored in Uganda

Over the last week, Twitter has engaged in one of its largest-ever US censorship campaigns. Between Friday and Monday, it suspended a staggering 70,000 accounts with that number including the high profile suspension of the President of the United States.

But while Twitter's sweeping US censorship campaign was garnering most of the attention in US media, another political censorship story was brewing.
Earlier this week, Facebook took down several accounts that were linked to Uganda's Ministry of Information and Communications Technology for alleged "inauthentic behavior." Twitter also took action against several accounts that it deemed to be "targeting the election in Uganda."

Both of these Silicon Valley companies decided to take action against these accounts days before the 2021 Ugandan general election which takes place on January 14.

nickslick

BAMF
This just in. Amazon's response in court in response to the lawsuit filed by parlor.

For your convenience I have highlighted below the critical retort.

nickslick

BAMF
Now you know exactly Explicitly why parlor was banned. it wasn't about freedom of speech it was about terms of service and their breaking of them.

The debate about freedom of speech and social media has to and needs to come to the top of our minds, however it should not be related to what happened to parlor, as it was not a freedom of speech issue it was a terms of service breach clean and simple.

after reading some excerts from the response, would any of you care to disagree?

Wretch

amazingly graceful
You consider the source and realize that most everyone who reads that shit, knows the fucker is full blown crazy, with nuts.

Who would follow such advice or suggestion?

Not really selling me on joining that line of thinking that it could all be better if we just get violent for a while.
Most of it sounds just like what was done in the Killing fields.

Were they real threats or just someone blowing off steam?
If they were real for you then by all means run and tell someone to go check on them.

Otherwise, it's not too unlike the threats of violence I've seen here, leveled against members.

People talk shit.

I have no real problem with that until they make what they are saying believable.

Make a credible threat and all bets are off.

Not really interested in a society mimicking minority report.

If we are to worry about what people might do then, we need to lock everyone up, now!

nickslick

BAMF
Crossing the line from planning to action is the level needed to be culpable in the eyes of the law. However private companies terms of services are held to a much lower degree of culpability.

On a separate note it is important to understand that digital privacy is a new legal era that is uncharted. This interesting video below kind of explains it.

Last edited:

hedgehog

BAMF
This just in. Amazon's response in court in response to the lawsuit filed by parlor.

For your convenience I have highlighted below the critical retort.

View attachment 52543
The one that stood out was “after the firing squads are finished with the politicians, the teachers are next”.

That’s some serious pol pot shit right there!

Austin_F

BAMF+
You should still accept his challenge.
His challenge is pointless.

If obama lied 5000 times and trump lied 1000, obama's people would enjoy relative anonymity and trump's people would be getting cancelled for life just like they are now.

And HH knows this.

His challenge is pointless.

If obama lied 5000 times and trump lied 1000, obama's people would enjoy relative anonymity and trump's people would be getting cancelled for life just like they are now.

And HH knows this.
Yep, hundreds Trump's people stormed the Capitol by force, murdered a cop, and planted bombs (which thankfully didn't go off) with the sole purpose to stop a free and fair election.

They don't just need to be "cancelled" (why that would bother you I have no idea unless you agree with these terrorists), they need to be thrown in jail (and will).

BusaVeloce

Cappo di tutti Cappo
Website
www.infowars.com
A while back I offered to play a game with you where you posted 1 lie that Obama told, and I would post 2 that trump told and we’d see who ran out of lies first.

Wanna go for it?
which media are We going to use...? There is the left, the right, and the tiny sliver of the truth that floats on and between the lies it seems.

is getting harder and harder to find factual non biased news... sad

Vicious_Cycle

HOLYBAMF
Now you know exactly Explicitly why parlor was banned. it wasn't about freedom of speech it was about terms of service and their breaking of them.

The debate about freedom of speech and social media has to and needs to come to the top of our minds, however it should not be related to what happened to parlor, as it was not a freedom of speech issue it was a terms of service breach clean and simple.

after reading some excerts from the response, would any of you care to disagree?
Yeah, don't mind if I listen to both sides' arguments before reaching a conclusion. :up:

BTW, for anyone interested, Bongino digs into some interesting and related topics in today's show.
Goes from about the 45 minute mark to about the 1 hour mark.

Ep. 1434 The Purge Continues. The Inside Story - The Dan Bongino Show (rumble.com)

Top Bottom