The Attack on Parler

nomad

TRANSVAXXITE
Also, grown men shouldn't be using websites made for children. Fuck all that shit. They're just data mining operations.
APPANDON SHIP What is Signal? The app everyone is ditching WhatsApp for

WHATSAPP has faced backlash after introducing new privacy laws that could result in your account being deactivated if you don't click agree.

nomad

TRANSVAXXITE
INstaFag + Fagbook

After 30 days of your account deletion request, your account and all your information will be permanently deleted, and you won't be able to retrieve your information. It may take up to 90 days from the beginning of the deletion process to delete all the things you've posted. While we're deleting this information, it's not accessible to other people using Instagram.

Copies of your information may remain after the 90 days in backup storage that we use to recover in the event of a disaster, software error, or other data loss event. We may also keep your information for things like legal issues, terms violations, or harm prevention efforts. Learn more about this in our Data Policy.

FOR THINGS LIKE SELLING YOUR DATA

nickslick

BAMF
The reason that parlor is being banned is due to CAPITALISM , and for no other reason.

Nobody can host that shit because of the legal exposure. No company in it for profit is willing to risk the lashing they will receive if they host it.

Easy, it's a hub for plotting domestic terrorist attacks like the one on the Capitol. They are planning another one for the 20th
before the site was taken down the internet archives were taken of the actual plan, step by step, and meeting points etc. They were literally planning to attack the capital on parlor.

I was waiting to see if anybody on here was accurate. We see eye to eye on the matter.

Last edited:

nickslick

BAMF
Find below the link of the internet archive of parlor with a screenshot of the plan to attack the capital.

this content was originally hosted on parlor and when it was shut down it was moved to a different website Pafa2021.com on godaddy WHICH WAS SHUT DOWN WITHIN HOURS. even a standard TEXT ONLY domain that supports this was shut down not even an interactive one. It's illegal.

for those of you that are not aware of it the internet archive has been archiving the entire internet for over a decade and is a certified nonpartisan non-biased source of data only. it's sole functional literally is to record the HTML files of the website as files. And archive them. It's Not news.

Last edited:
  • Red
Reactions: Red

nickslick

BAMF
That's what's fucking amazing.

no other group aided or abetted Trump supporters. They did it alone and they just missed.

They were one door away from Senators, congressm and vice president. What would have happened if they had found pence. Do you want that they should have killed him? remember that the crowd was chanting to kill pence repeatedly and brought a gallows, guns, bombs, handcuffs, ffs.

by the way stripe has dropped him for credit card processing so he can no longer take donations and as well the email host dropped him as well so he cannot send mass emails any longer asking for money. The PGA also dropped all of his golf courses from major events. After this nobody will touch the guy.

Watch this. It's not opinion, it's just video, no commentary and no news affiliation only video... Of exactly what happened.

After watching this I've came to this point and had to stop.

After watching this can you honestly tell me that you your opinion is unchanged? Is this what you stand for?

Like I said I supported trump, but now he's got to go. Permanently. I don't like Biden more than any one of you but at this point the man has got to go.

Speaking from the viewpoint as a previous fellowTrump supporter, we have to draw the line at some point and say that the election is over.

Last edited:

hedgehog

BAMF
The most powerful seat in the world...was just silenced and wiped off the face of the internet.

If that doesn't wake you up, nothing will.
Oh fuck off with that nonsense!

If Twitter was his only form of communication i’d agree with you, but all he needs to do is put down the KFC bucket, put down his security blanket and go outside and talk to the people.

He’s not being silenced, just remaining silent because he’s fucked and knows nothing he can say will change that, only probably make it worse.

Basically he’s doing bunker time.

WP

Color Belt Judo Guy
Faceless vagina has spoken.
You guys better listen. This guy knows!!
He has his own knife makers, his own personal gun smiths, his own wood carvers, need I go on?
This guy is his own king, literally.
Everyone works for him. He s in the gov contract military space program if you guys didn t already know.
So.......

pimpslayer

HOLYBAMF
By the way, once you've been kicked off the app vendor's sites, and the monetary companies like Paypal et al quit working with you, you'd have to set up your own server and give the app away if you want to remain in the business of providing communication.

OP
Qwik

Qwik

High Altitude BAMF
Website
www.LABusas.org
By the way, once you've been kicked off the app vendor's sites, and the monetary companies like Paypal et al quit working with you, you'd have to set up your own server and give the app away if you want to remain in the business of providing communication.
They didn’t charge for it

nickslick

BAMF
As of this morning, the nuclear codes are no longer in the possession of trump.

WP, I respect the office of President as the leader of the United States Trump is no longer that man ..

You can call me all the names you want , I'm relieved he no longer have nukes.

Vicious_Cycle

HOLYBAMF
You can call me all the names you want , I'm relieved he no longer have nukes.
Understandably so.
After all the countries he has invaded, all the wars he has started, all the nukes he dropped previously, I think we all can breathe a big sigh of relief!
Well, maybe not all of us. But the drama queens, for sure! :up:

pimpslayer

HOLYBAMF
All the social media companies are pushing us apart rather than trying to help heal the divide.

I'll bet if we go back to 1774-1775 timeframe, we'd see the same.

Patriots and Loyalists not able to get along, not reading the same newspapers, not drinking in the same pubs.

Where does it go from here? The communists getting ready to wield power over us sure aren't going to do anything that will bring peace...they're getting ready to punish half of the US for the last 4 years. Starting with Trump.

Austin_F

BAMF+
The MyPillow CEO can buy them their own hosting.

And while I don't have sympathy for Parler's plight, Google, Facebook and Amazon may be getting too powerful for their own good. They need to be kept in check.
Aclu came out against it as well.

You know when they say the left has gone too far, then they really went too far a long time ago.

Stetson

BAMF+
I just made it easier to click on...

Austin_F

BAMF+
Iphone? It's still on my android.

I remember when apple first pulled an app off of everyone's phones, they were stunned to realize apple could do it. Probably buried on page 5000 of the eula.

Even better, if it was a paid app they can still take it. You don't own shit.

$1200 and we are renting these things with no rights.

nomad

TRANSVAXXITE
Oh fuck off with that nonsense!

If Twitter was his only form of communication i’d agree with you, but all he needs to do is put down the KFC bucket, put down his security blanket and go outside and talk to the people.

He’s not being silenced, just remaining silent because he’s fucked and knows nothing he can say will change that, only probably make it worse.

Basically he’s doing bunker time.
Hedge!!!! youre back )))) Woa!!! we missed you XXX............ will you unIGNORE me now??? we have Sooooo much to talk about ))

Last edited:

nomad

TRANSVAXXITE
Iphone? It's still on my android.

I remember when apple first pulled an app off of everyone's phones, they were stunned to realize apple could do it. Probably buried on page 5000 of the eula.

Even better, if it was a paid app they can still take it. You don't own shit.

$1200 and we are renting these things with no rights.
And it takes all this for you to realize this?

I dont mean to bag on you specifically I mean you plural. I been getting shit here for how long about being negative and Danny downer about the world - and now you all get it! Seriously?

Top Bottom