The Attack on Parler

WP

Color Belt Judo Guy
Amazon, google and Apple are all trying to shut down Parler. People are cancelling their Prime memberships in huge numbers. Free speech is under attack from big tech. Fuck em.

They already have shut it down.
Does make one wonder why free speech is so threatening to the Big Techies...

Vicious_Cycle

HOLYBAMF
I dropped facebook last summer and Twitter yesterday. I've looked at Parler's terms & conditions a few times during the signup process, and I struggle with them, so I haven't signed up. I'm sure they're no worse than anyone else's T&Cs, but I'm also sure I don't need another company collecting data on me right now.
But yes, the attack on free speech is mind-blowing!

Wretch

amazingly graceful
I dropped facebook last summer and Twitter yesterday. I've looked at Parler's terms & conditions a few times during the signup process, and I struggle with them, so I haven't signed up. I'm sure they're no worse than anyone else's T&Cs, but I'm also sure I don't need another company collecting data on me right now.
But yes, the attack on free speech is mind-blowing!

Parler is a bit rough around the edges to navigate but, so was twatter when it first began.

I just can't muster the fucks to give about being involved on/with social media.

The fucking computer/phones are way too much of a time suck as they always have been...

...it's still entertaining to look at just the same but, the new has certainly worn down a great deal.

This place seems to be the best still because of the open and honest discussion we have...

..even if it is mostly covered in our own shit.

LuxPride

BAMF
They showed their ass and it's going to fuck them in the end. Couldn't help getting petty revenge, now the world sees what they can do in an instant. Trump has been telling the world what we've all known, BigTech is a threat to our national security. Now they've shown to be just that.
If all the fact-checking and disputing of posts are so effective, why ban them? Unless they're just gaslighting the masses by putting that bullshit on every post.

If all the fact-checking and disputing of posts are so effective, why ban them?
Easy, it's a hub for plotting domestic terrorist attacks like the one on the Capitol. They are planning another one for the 20th.

Personally I think it's a poor strategic move to shut down that channel of information but clearly Twitter realizes that the police are compromised by some officers and will be ineffective in doing their job. They are saving lives, really💁‍♀️

LuxPride

BAMF
Easy, it's a hub for plotting domestic terrorist attacks like the one on the Capitol. They are planning another one for the 20th.

Personally I think it's a poor strategic move to shut down that channel of information but clearly Twitter realizes that the police are compromised by some officers and will be ineffective in doing their job. They are saving lives, really💁‍♀️
Who the fuck made Twitter the fun police? Their actions are those of publishers, no? Can't hide behind 230 and act as a publisher also.
How many lives are they saving if their actions are potentially ramping up the body count? "We saved 1000 people with our actions!" Ya, but you caused an extra 10,000 deaths with that play. Not a smart call, the number of saved lives is infinitely proportional to the lives their putting in danger.

TR3B

Old but forgotten
Whoever is in charge of this pincer move is apparently way, way smarter than the rest of us. Inside a year they got the whole world under house arrest, they eliminated free speech, killed nearly every small business and captured the White House. We're being played like a fiddle and at this point I'm pretty sure Trump was probably in on it. Pence certainly was.

What they're doing now feels like they want or need a physical fight to complete the maneuver. IDK what the end game is but after that shit at the capitol the other day a smart person would say "maybe we should ease off the gas before this gets really ugly". Instead they doubled down on the stupidity. They're not dumb. They're starting a fight on purpose.

Wretch

amazingly graceful
Whoever is in charge of this pincer move is apparently way, way smarter than the rest of us. Inside a year they got the whole world under house arrest, they eliminated free speech, killed nearly every small business and captured the White House. We're being played like a fiddle and at this point I'm pretty sure Trump was probably in on it. Pence certainly was.

What they're doing now feels like they want or need a physical fight to complete the maneuver. IDK what the end game is but after that shit at the capitol the other day a smart person would say "maybe we should ease off the gas before this gets really ugly". Instead they doubled down on the stupidity. They're not dumb. They're starting a fight on purpose.
A distinct possibility but, it falls outside of what I have direct control over.
My plan is still the same, a defensive posture and let trouble come to me...
...if it must.

OP
Qwik

Qwik

High Altitude BAMF
Website
www.LABusas.org
Also, grown men shouldn't be using websites made for children. Fuck all that shit. They're just data mining operations. You wanna talk to friends, pick up a damned phone like and adult.
Who the fuck are you. And where’s your intro? Got a wife? girlfriend? Both? Does she eat box? Now fuckoff

GSXRN99

CAPSLOCK
Amazon, google and Apple are all trying to shut down Parler. People are cancelling their Prime memberships in huge numbers. Free speech is under attack from big tech. Fuck em.
I haven't heard Prime memberships being cancelled and Parler is still up and running. Also on Apple devices be sure to turn off delete app in permissions because the rumor I heard is the not only is Apple going to pull the APP from the store, they will pull it off your phone. This so fucked up I use Amazon prime alot as in packages are at my door daily. But if Amazon does shut down Parler I will be forced to cancel mine.

OP
Qwik

Qwik

High Altitude BAMF
Website
www.LABusas.org
I haven't heard Prime memberships being cancelled and Parler is still up and running. Also on Apple devices be sure to turn off delete app in permissions because the rumor I heard is the not only is Apple going to pull the APP from the store, they will pull it off your phone. This so fucked up I use Amazon prime alot as in packages are at my door daily. But if Amazon does shut down Parler I will be forced to cancel mine.
Canceled mine as well. And I’m far from being in a minority of people doing so. Jeff Beto’s can eat a bowl of Dicks

luckystrike

Just Grip and Rip
Website
lemonparty.org
So far I've

Deleted my Amazon Prime membership
Deleted my Pinterest Account
Blocked the latest iOS updated

Working on getting off Facebook & Twitter & google. These are the tough ones but I will get it done

Also will be dumping my iPhone and Apple ecosystem but this is the toughest of all

Between google and apple controlling 99% of mobile in the free world I may have to ask Masterbating Cylinder for one of his old flip phones

WP

Color Belt Judo Guy
Trump has a new improved INTERNET in the works. Will be out soon.
Nothing like the old internet, meaning no communist monopoly can fuck it up for us.

Meanwhile, look for internet blackouts and Insurrection Act to be called.

BusaVeloce

Cappo di tutti Cappo
Website
www.infowars.com
NOW DO YOU SEE WHY THEY ARE SO AFRAID OD TRUMP'S NEXT 2 WEEKS!?

Declass comin up the fucking ass

View attachment 52201
Brother... is she that stupid to write that shit down... ( could be?)

not take em for a walk out of all earshot and whisper that shit with your hand over your mouth to foil the lip readers...

GSXRN99

CAPSLOCK
Donaldjr will launching a new social media platform. I have to admit I do missed some of my Cage Clubs over at FB.

WP

Color Belt Judo Guy
Brother... is she that stupid to write that shit down... ( could be?)

not take em for a walk out of all earshot and whisper that shit with your hand over your mouth to foil the lip readers...
You d be surprised how open they are knowing they re above the law.

We have yet to see the contents of Hunter's Podesta's and Weiner's laptops.
FBI doin a good job making sure we don t get to see them. For how long tho...

luckystrike

Just Grip and Rip
Website
lemonparty.org
Apple iCloud and gmail next

Gmail will take months and a lot of effort

Nobody has a tighter grip on the web than Google

Finding an alternative to youtube is pretty much impossible. Same for maps

I guess I'll just have to leave my gmail active, but I've been communicating to contacts a non-google alternative and am hopeful over time the gmail traffic will drop to 0

I've been rolling with an iPhone 8s since '18. Not sure what to do here. Fuck Android

TR3B

Old but forgotten

I guess I'll just have to leave my gmail active, but I've been communicating to contacts a non-google alternative and am hopeful over time the gmail traffic will drop to 0

I've been rolling with an iPhone 8s since '18. Not sure what to do here. Fuck Android
I've been using an old StartTac. PagePlus will activate them. It's awesome. No technofaggotry, all phone. Also, it doesn't have an e911 chip so they can't track you - but you also can't dial 911 from it.

WP

Color Belt Judo Guy

Here' s an option...

Top Bottom