The 2022 Katana is looking better...

WarpSpeed

BAMF+
They should have punched it out to 1100cc, just like they did with the Muth designed Katana back in the day. '

Or who makes a big bore kit for whatever K5/K6 series GSXR lump they based it on?

OP
pimpslayer

pimpslayer

HOLYBAMF
Pretty pricy..

You get a last year tuono for less than that here
There's 9 available at least on Cycle Trader. Maybe more in the US.

They would sell more Aprilias if they had more dealers. Nobody wants an Italian bike with a full electronics package when the nearest dealer is over 2 hours away. Which is a shame, the Tuono is a great bike.

I think the Kat looks hella better than the GXS bikes, or most of the other naked bikes from Japan. Barring a couple retros...

Stetson

BAMF+
They should have punched it out to 1100cc, just like they did with the Muth designed Katana back in the day. '

Or who makes a big bore kit for whatever K5/K6 series GSXR lump they based it on?
Do you even Finbro, bro? Predator might make something that'll fit.

:D

OP
pimpslayer

pimpslayer

HOLYBAMF
I wanna like it, but that tail section is butt-fucking-ugly. I hate the short tail, anime designs.
It's not my favorite design feature, but by the time I take off the "possum scraper" (Thanks Chris :lol: ) and move the plate and turn signals up onto the tail, I think it would be a better looking bike.

rsh

BAM
I'm really starting to like the Suzuki GSX S1000 GT +. All the reviews I've seen have been really positive. Need to head over to Suzuki of Van Nuys and check it out in person.

TR3B

Old but forgotten

C. Dolan

BAMF+
I'm really starting to like the Suzuki GSX S1000 GT +. All the reviews I've seen have been really positive.

Need to head over to Suzuki of Van Nuys and check it out in person.

I have an Aprilia RS 660 LE aka " Stars and Stripes " that their delivery dept is bringing
down from Santa Monica.. I guess bike deliveries are a sideline

Ninjaman12R

Joe Rogan, I smoke rocks....🖕
Please buy this so I don't. :D

Damn, strikes a cord.......I loved mine....

OMEGA

BAMF
I prefer the naked or sport tourer version, but that engine doesn’t need bigger slugs, we had them making 210hp in super stock spec on MR12 the only internal upgrade allowed was a skimmed head, rest was just intake and exhaust and proper mapping.

rsh

BAM
Suzuki of Van Nuys has a brand new 2020 Katana for $9499.00.
I still like the new Suzuki GSX S1000 GT+ better. It looks decent, has factory hard bags that will fit a full face helmet, comes with a factory quick shifter with auto blip plus its fast. Need to test ride

Top Bottom