That liberal cunt Howard Stern says...

ysr_racer

12 gauge matzo ball shooter

Howard Stern suggests Trump supporters take disinfectants and drop dead

“I would love it if Donald would get on TV and take an injection of Clorox and let’s see if his theory works,” Stern said on Monday. “Hold a big rally, say f—k this coronavirus, with all of his followers, and let them hug each other and kiss each other and have a big rally.”

“A big cocktail of disinfectant,“ Robin Quivers, his longtime sidekick suggested, according to the New York Daily News.

Ever since he got a divorce and married that liberal eye candy twat he has gotten more and more liberal. Used to like to listen to him on the way to NM. Not anymore just another New York liberal who is clueless. As he gets older his positions have been changing. 20 years ago he used to talk about shooting his 357 even.

Reactions: GSX

CID

BAMF+
Used to listen to him in the 80s on the radio when we were on Next of Kin Notification or on the bus on the way to the National Cemetery on Long Island for missions. Funniest things I'd heard since Red Foxx and Bill Cosby records. Really helped take my mind off the missions. Listened again in the years running up to Sirius. Had Sirius for a while because of him. He was in my heart for those earlier years that he helped me. Was a fan during the whole Artie Lang thing. Then I dropped off for a while. Occasionally I'd drop in to listen, but now the style and content is more in tune with the View tv show than what I remember of the earlier days. Even fart humor matures I suppose.

I watched the video and he sure looked serious to me. Poor guy just cannot keep his mouth shut when he should! This time it will come back to haunt him when the campaign ads get into full swing. Biden is a senile old fart who like to fondle the ladies and you know his son will be dragged back into this. In a sick way the virus has given some respite to the constant barrage of ads.

The next thing the orange man is going to screw up on is mark my works, is to start with the "rallies" as he will not be able to resist no matter what the medical experts tell him. His ego requires that sort of thing.

A23

BAMF+
I've been listening to Stern since '82
He's totally flipped to being a hypocritical asshole.
He somehow made it through the MeToo era unscathed.

I finally got around to calling Sirius to cancel my two subscriptions. When they asked why...I said 'cause the Stern show sucks and they failed to deliver all the content that was promised. That's all it took. 75% reduction in rate.

I still may cancel. Stern sucks...as has sucked for years. I only listen once in a while now. It's all re-runs and sucking up to libtards.
He puts minimal effort into the show.

I'd be shocked if Sirius offered him a new contract.

whitepower

Color Belt Judo Guy
Talk about liberals...

These libs don t wanna work anymore, but i'm sure they re getting their paychecks.

When will enough be enough. They seem to shit all over us constantly.

zxfan

BAM
Stern's comments qualified as real sarcasm. Unlike what The Donald was peddling in that press conference. The Donald was dead serious that he was suggesting a treatment that the Doctors hadn't thought of. You can see him pause in his speech waiting for the Doctor to perk up and praise him for his brilliant idea.
It's like the Emperor's New Clothes. She should have had the balls to call him on it right on national TV.

f2benny

BAMF
Stern's comments qualified as real sarcasm. Unlike what The Donald was peddling in that press conference. The Donald was dead serious that he was suggesting a treatment that the Doctors hadn't thought of. You can see him pause in his speech waiting for the Doctor to perk up and praise him for his brilliant idea.
It's like the Emperor's New Clothes. She should have had the balls to call him on it right on national TV.
This is exactly what happened. He didn't suggest idiots inject themselves. But he did think he was breaking new ground when it occurred to him that the idea of light or disinfection might be applied to the virus.

There is no choice but to vote for the Orange Man but it does pain me to vote for such an Buffon! What does scare me is he is prone to embarrassing himself on electronic media and on camera. Will do something really stupid before the election. If he can just check his epic ego and beat poor old senile Biden over the head with his own misstatements, gaffs etc. then he will do fine. My fear is he will start up these stupid rallies and people start getting sick because of it then start making excuses and go on tirades against the press including Fox who has been critical of him more and more as they should when it is appropriate.

The Orange Man cannot stand criticism in any shape or form and that will be exploited the next 6 months with the COVID 19 issues.

Master-Cylinder

Duck Loving Curmudgeon and Legendary Race Wrench
I listened to the Stern Show that YSR is bitching aboot. I figured out what got him all jacked up. The iRobot/Roomba company offered to send him Roomba floor cleaners FOR FREE! Howard turned them down, bought his own robots. You know turning down free expensive stuff has to piss a Jew off.

Top Bottom