Thanks to the members here I ordered and waiting for my Excalibur Matrix G340 Crossbow Package

Hapo

Dog Boy
...Matrix package looks like a solid choice...

...methinks I would spring for that exact set up if I was in the market, which I might well be at some point...

…I would have been too obsessed with velocity to consider it seriously before the other cross bow thread you posted...

Hapo

Dog Boy
...just because it was there...MMA fight of the week...

busa10

BAMF
Dude, you should have bought one of these. The limbs power out instead forward keeping recoil minimal and 430 fps. I've done 3" groups at 100 yards consistently. It's light and narrow for walking in the woods or shooting from a tree.

Dude, you should have bought one of these. The limbs power out instead forward keeping recoil minimal and 430 fps. I've done 3" groups at 100 yards consistently. It's light and narrow for walking in the woods or shooting from a tree.

Yea yea... what the fuck do you know about crossbows ?

Hot garbage ..

The Ravin changed everything, they are getting my money this fall ..

IL
El oh el

Hapo

Dog Boy
...you missed the point...anyway, this video is very tedious but worth watching...

...I ended up watching two more of his videos that auto played after each other...how to choose a cross bow and the need for speed...

...the bottom line is that the guy has using a 305 fps Excalibur recurve bow with good results for years, and never has had to take it to a shop ever, and sees little percentage in upgrading at this point in technology...

...everything I have seen so makes me think Cisco made a most intelligent and well informed choice here...

Last edited:

busa10

BAMF
Sarcasm is difficult with this medium ....

The ravin was discussed in another thread ..
Ahhh... figures. I'm probably the free-post king around here.

Still love the Ravin though, once you silence it anyway and it's damn fast. The adjustable scope works well also; set it for what distance your shooting and phhit... your on.

OP
OP
Cisco San Jose
Tracking my crossbow order it left Tactical Wholesalers, Earth City Montana store April 16 arrived in Kenexa Kansas April 17 and left there that afternoon via UPS, I guess it is in the air or maybe inspected by Home Land Defense some where between Kansas and San Jose Calif.

Hapo

Dog Boy
...ups is full of thieves...

...it is usually up to the shipper to insure the shipment but it don't help much when ups denies the claim, especially when the item is not easily replaced and the shipper is disinclined to refund the $$$...

OP
OP
Cisco San Jose
...ups is full of thieves...

...it is usually up to the shipper to insure the shipment but it don't help much when ups denies the claim, especially when the item is not easily replaced and the shipper is disinclined to refund the $$$...
Yep I paid a $100 less than the other sellers of this same crossbow online or in our local sports/hunting store.

Top Bottom