Tesla X100D demo mode

BigBusa

BAMF+
We had some airbnb guests show up in this wicked cool car a while back. The demo mode was really inventive. Useless but fun.

video

tinhead

Has never named a pet
Fart Mode was Tammy's favorite setting. :hunter:
Ludicrous Mode was mine. :eek4:

Dameon's taking us for a jaunt was an eye opening experience, it stood out in a year full of highlights.:up:

OP

BigBusa

BAMF+
I did get a ride in this x100d. He didn't go nuts but it was fun at least. I honestly, can't take any electric car seriously at this point in life. I know they're quick as hell but I don't care how fast it is 0-60 or how many e-miles per gallon it gets. I don't ever wanna have to worry about needing to find a charging station with the vehicle I drive. I LIKE pumping gas and driving on.

How cheap are used teslas gonna be in 8 -10 years when they all need new batteries? Amazon will surely be selling replacement tesla batteries. Maybe I'll get one then.

Last edited:

Dameon

BAMF
Website
TurboHayabusa.org
How cheap are used teslas gonna be in 8 -10 years when they all need new batteries?
Lifetime warranty... at least for now.

Amazon will surely be selling replacement tesla batteries. Maybe I'll get one then.
Interesting, but unlikely. More likely is what people are doing for Prius and Leaf battery pack repair... sourcing the batteries and replacing individual cells in the pack. That is super easy in a Tesla as they use standard Panasonic 18650 cells... kind of like a big AA battery. I expect they will eventually switch fully to the 2170 used in the Model 3 though.

Dameon

BAMF
Website
TurboHayabusa.org
I did get a ride in this x100d. He didn't go nuts but it was fun at least.
The 100D is a non-performance model, so you experienced the minimum performance level of the Model X (excluding the extra traction afforded by the front motor D=dual motor). The next step up is the Performance rear motor (P100D). This can allow for the final step to P100D with Ludicrous. The Model X, being the largest/heaviest Tesla, is the least performing model, but even with that it is likely among (maybe THE) fastest SUV on the market.

Top Bottom