Tariffs Haven’t Boosted Consumer Prices

Wouldn't that be a Bachelor of Science, majoring in accounting?

What are the credit requirements for a "Bachelor of Accounting" degree?
You would think but it is a legitimate degree. Was not offered when I was in school years ago.

Terry_Schiavo

in transition as "ill fuK anything" lucystrike
i was good with numbahs and single...therefore I was. Do you want a full resume of my qualifications or are you going to pull your JD out next??

Terry_Schiavo

What are the credit requirements for a "Bachelor of Accounting" degree?
Nothing... I took another students transcript and whited out his name and put mine on. Id say the elective art classes really helped me there.

Terry_Schiavo

You would think but it is a legitimate degree. Was not offered when I was in school years ago.
Im going to go out on a limb and guess Snail Snail accounting involved graph paper and running tapes on adding machines. Just as I started...spreadsheets were added as an additinal credit hour... fun stuff on old 386s

Snail

BAMF. No. Really. As BAMF as they get.
O.k. I sort of got it, you took a class in bookkeeping, and got a degree from Trump U.?

Terry_Schiavo

O.k. I sort of got it, you took a class in bookkeeping, and got a degree from Trump U.?
No... I couldnt pass any standardized testing or maintain a GPA. I used the legacy of my parents to secure my future in Fairleigh Ridiculous University. Should I ask for a refund? Should I take it as a debit or credit? Maybe a write off?
But no worries... we shall see your practical application of accounting principles in your Widget tariff example...lol. For giggles throw in some of your JD majik. And dont forget to list all the State regulations you must comply with in order to make a damn living! Also give us some insight into your "lifetime" Pub alliance. Id love to understand the stick framed architecture of a political allegiance in wealth accumulation.

Snail

BAMF. No. Really. As BAMF as they get.
Damn! That was pretty good.

indeed, no doubt that would be your same reply if the market immediately tanked in response to the announcements :lol:
The market did tank, after China's announcement of retaliation and has since recovered.

It's still a piss poor way of looking at the tariff's effect on the economy, which is separate from the market's responses to the tariff.

I'm not sure what your point is here.

luckystrike

Preferred pronouns: they, them, your excellencies
Website
lemonparty.org
600 points on a 26000 index is hardly tanking FFS

Yes it did recover mostly thanks to Walmart which reaffirmed its guidance and combined with their earnings and revenue is indeed an economic indicator

Last edited:
"Tank", "took a shit", whatever you want to call it, it was still a significant drop.

Yes, their revenue might be an economic indicator, but they were vague on their ER about the effects of tariffs, although they are working on mitigating the effects and their guidance won't be updated until Q2 release, so using this as a barometer for future tariff impact isn't accurate either, for the time being.

maui

Big Bore diggidy mayhem
short term "drops" are hardly an indicator of anything other then mood swings, certainly they can start a trend, but it takes more then a week for that last I checked. The stock market is not the economy.

China has been such a great example of fair trade that clearly we should not have any concerns. Nothing to see here, pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

tinhead

Has never named a pet
The White House visitor logs are kept secret, as are the call logs.
There wouldn't be anyone like a Carl Ichan just having a friendly chat yesterday before he shorted a few million tons of soybean futures. Probably not, Ichan made a billion dollars from his office in the white house before Easter 2017, how much does anybody need?
People all over are saying that the Epstein Defense Fund helped set trade policy, what's the harm in a little conversation?

Top Bottom