Supreme Court to hear new gun rights case

Austin_F

BAMF+
After Long Gap, Supreme Court Poised to Break Silence on Gun Rights

Tl;dr

Heller basically said we had the right to own a pistol in our home. States like New York walked a tightrope, creating laws that wouldn't let people take them to second homes or to their own businesses or to gun ranges outside the city while locked and unloaded.

This ruling could widely loosen restrictions on owning and carrying with the new conservative majority.

Last edited:

Wretch

amazingly graceful
After Long Gap, Supreme Court Poised to Break Silence on Gun Rights

Tl;dr

Heller basically said we had the right to own a pistol in our home. States like New York walked a tightrope, creating laws that wouldn't let people take them to second homes or to their own businesses or to gin ranges outside the city while locked and unloaded.

This ruling could widely loosen restrictions on owning and carrying with the new conservative majority.
I want top try one of them gin ranges.

Sounds like a time.

OP
Austin_F

Austin_F

BAMF+
Heh nice catch. My spell check doesnt highlight it because I've talked about gin before.

Wretch

amazingly graceful
I never really have given Gin a serious try.

What are some good Gin drinks?

Tom Collins?

OP
Austin_F

Austin_F

BAMF+
I'm a simple man. Gin and tonic is all I need.

Has to be a good gin tho, like everything else cheap gin just isnt worth it.

Website
www.snoopdogg.com
I'm a simple man. Gin and tonic is all I need.

Has to be a good gin tho, like everything else cheap gin just isnt worth it.
A good gin and tonic is,nice... To be honest gin and cranberry... Are pretty amazing together.

Gin and vodka are my go,tos... But as you said cheap gin ain't worth it... Vodka is still vodka to me even when it is cheap.

OP
Austin_F

Austin_F

BAMF+
interesting to see which direction Kavanaugh goes
agreed.

For those who didn't read the link, New York realized letting the supreme court look again at gun rights could very well go the wrong way (for them) and got rid of their new law hoping that would keep it from even getting to the SC.

But people pushed and it got there anyway. Imagine California and New York if the SC rules everyone has a right to self defense via firearms when in public, not just in their own homes.

Top Bottom