Stupid Things That Drive You Crazy

CZLoco

artist formerly known as quad destroyer and...
People driving cars and don't follow the "two second rule" for distance between you and the car in front of you.
Especially in my neighborhood.
Cars will be following the car in front of them with hardly any space in between.
You know kids and dogs are going to dart into the street any time, right?!?
The car in the front is going to have to slam on its brakes at some point.

Kirk

BAMF
People that stop in the road, to wave a left-turner in or out. For starters, it's against the law to obstruct the road, and they have no legal authority to direct traffic.

All they're doing, is using their vehicle to block the left-turner's view of any other traffic dangers, completely oblivious to the fact that there is ALSO a gap BEHIND their vehicle, at least there was until they stopped in the road.

Last edited:

Kirk

BAMF
People that drift to the right onto the shoulder in preparation to make a right turn, and then once they're all the way onto the shoulder and you go to pass them, they swing left back into the traffic lane right before actually making their right turn.

OP
GSXRTURBO1

GSXRTURBO1

BAMF+
Ok, I'm reading through these, and most are triggering some of my inner issues to the surface. If I commit any felonies in the next few days it's all on you who posted here. If someone asks which posts triggered me, tell them "these ones" 😉

One of mine is someone calling their car or bike "she" or "her"
I got a good friend that does this.

On a similar note, what gets at me the most is when folks will shorten a word and add "y" to the end, just because ?
-I bought a new shotty today (shotgun).
-Hows the Cutty runnin? (Cutlass).
-Almost finished working on the Pony (Mustang).

People that stop in the road, to wave a left-turner in or out. For starters, it's againt the law to obstruct the road, and they have no legal authority to direct traffic.
Fucking yes! I'll yell in the car when this happens.

“Clip” vs Magazine (mag)
I call them clips all the time just to piss people off. Realizing how the "shotty" thing bothers me, lol.

HG

I’m here for the entertainment
Ok, I'm reading through these, and most are triggering some of my inner issues to the surface. If I commit any felonies in the next few days it's all on you who posted here. If someone asks which posts triggered me, tell them "these ones" 😉
Don’t forget to load your “clips”

Kirk

BAMF
Suspects that are not under arrest, freaking out when we advise them of their Miranda rights, because they think that being Mirandized is the same thing as being arrested.

Conversely, arrestees (usually DUI arrestees that have no right to a lawyer until AFTER they either submit to testing or refuse testing) going all "Perry Mason" because they think we can't arrest them without Mirandizing them. They either demand to be read their rights (instead of paying attention to what I'm telling them), or they think they can argue their way into getting themselves "un-arrested", simply because I haven't Mirandized them.

braindead_organdonor

unpopular opinions
Chatty cashiers/customers or any high maintenance customer in line in front of me. Credit card issues, buying lottery, paying with all change, or just talks too much, whatever.
Roads with too many traffic lights.
People that approach you and ask for money on the street.

Kirk

BAMF
People referring to the tasteless semi-fermented urine-colored low-alcohol formaldehyde-smelling overly-carbonated rice-water marketed by mega-breweries as a potable liquid, as "beer".

scottcolbath

BAMF+
My girlfriend absolutely fucking destroys and disrespects limes. Everyone in the fucking world cuts them one of, or both of two ways.

Lengthwise into wedges:

Or in circles as a garnish on the edge of a glass.

I can't even find a picture to show how the girlfriend butchers a poor lime. It's just a fucking travesty to which she offers no apology or explanation.

S.C.

scottcolbath

BAMF+
Left lane hogs. They ought to be burned at the stake🔥
I ran up to Prescott today, via I-17 from Phoenix. It was a fucking cavalcade of left lane hogs and retards. A 75 MPH speed limit was nowhere to be seen, as all the dipshits and their jockeying for position slowed everyone down to 55 MPH or slower in some areas. Just fucking insane. The main cause for all the shit is the asshole in the left lane (of only two lanes) going below the posted speed limit, with no intention of moving over to let the conga line of faster moving (or desire to move faster) cars past.

S.C.

scottcolbath

BAMF+
People that stop in the road, to wave a left-turner in or out. For starters, it's against the law to obstruct the road, and they have no legal authority to direct traffic.

All they're doing, is using their vehicle to block the left-turner's view of any other traffic dangers, completely oblivious to the fact that there is ALSO a gap BEHIND their vehicle, at least there was until they stopped in the road.
Any situation where a motorist is trying to be courteous where they end up being more of a danger than a help. It's frustrating. It's how accidents happen. I never give that courtesy, because it's actually an invitation to get someone in an accident.

S.C.

Kirk

BAMF
Margaritas made in a blender, and/or margaritas made with any pre-made sugary green goop that tastes like a mix of corn syrup and battery acid.

Last edited:
OP
GSXRTURBO1

GSXRTURBO1

BAMF+
There's a church around the corner from us that gives out free groceries every Wednesday. They line up around the block, wrapping up both sides of our street. Almost every car in the line is newer, all of them newer than our cars. Sometimes they block the driveway. One a dese days....

I always tell my wife and daughter to get in that fookin line 😂

BigGar

high on placebo
My girlfriend absolutely fucking destroys and disrespects limes. Everyone in the fucking world cuts them one of, or both of two ways.

Lengthwise into wedges:

Or in circles as a garnish on the edge of a glass.

I can't even find a picture to show how the girlfriend butchers a poor lime. It's just a fucking travesty to which she offers no apology or explanation.

S.C.
I've got a client who I have a drink with occasionally and she's a serial lime butcher too. She cuts it like it's a fucking chunk of solid cheese. Zero precision or fucks given.

rumble phish

BAMF+
Two or more people who come to a four way stop and don't know that the person to the right has the right of way.

Or someone who obviously has the right of way, but waves the other person through.

Or someone who DOESN'T have the right of way trying to go first.

Top Bottom