Stupid Craig's List Posters...

Stetson

BAMF
I'm pretty sure I put a set of Ebay wheels for an RF 900 on my RG500. I might be misremembering. They looked like that with polished rims but the rest of the wheel was black.

OP
OP
Dameon

Dameon

BAMF
Website
TurboHayabusa.org
It looks a LOT like the GSXF-K6 on the Wikipedia page...

I expect the maroon has a 600 and he was told when he bought (not knowing any better) that it was a 900. Probably always wondered why he gets smoked by his buddies on 750's.

Z

BAMF+
''[FONT=&quot]Sultan Rogers was a self-taught African-American artist''

Splains,,,,, [/FONT]
:screama:[FONT=&quot] da dangly bits... [/FONT]:lol:

hagrid

Human sized Loofah Pouf
Oh snap!

LS and Anal Discharge will have a slap fight over dibs.

Buelligan

HOLYBAMF
The last time I saw a Can-Am Spyder it was being ridden by a guy who I knew from a job I had a few years back. I always kind of liked that dude because he seemed like a real go-getter, but when I spoke to him about his Spyder, he told me he had it up to 170mph. That's when he went from nice guy/go-getter to dumbass/bullshitter.

Z

BAMF+
The last time I saw a Can-Am Spyder it was being ridden by a guy who I knew from a job I had a few years back. I always kind of liked that dude because he seemed like a real go-getter, but when I spoke to him about his Spyder, he told me he had it up to 170mph. That's when he went from nice guy/go-getter to dumbass/bullshitter.
Maybe,,,,,,, :lol: dat wuz,, :up: Kph ????

agri

BAMF
Canam Spyders can get to 170mph.

They are vile POS, like a road snowmobile.
Several people have pushed them out of cargo planes and they do go 170mph.

DungBeatle

Scarabaeidae Scarabaeinae
I never knew such a thing existed... not that it probably should have. Would even the stupidest potential buyer suspect an SS model wagon existed?
When I was 16 I worked at the local Chevron station and saw a number of those come through. That's an SS350, there's the SS396 too. Here's a 1967 SS396:

Attachments

Buelligan

HOLYBAMF
I never knew such a thing existed... not that it probably should have.
Chevy would slap an SS badge on a 6 cylinder Nova for a few dollars. The SS badge doesn't mean shit on some cars without the right options.

[video=youtube;LA2cnoSHcLY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LA2cnoSHcLY[/video]

BusaVeloce

Cappo di tutti Cappo
Website
www.infowars.com
lol... i have seen a few of those budget pontoons... usually there is a hole in the picnic table for a sunken cooler... this one looks a little smaller.

who needs to find a dock when You are floating around on one :up:

pimpslayer

BAMF+
What do you think is the deal when people do this kinda bullshit? This bike for a grand?

https://chico.craigslist.org/mcy/d/kawasaki-zx10r-ninja-low-miles/6300838967.html
/----/

Is there anybody out there dumb enough to not see that's some kind of scam?
They do it with Harleys and CBR600RRs every day.

When I'm bored in the evening, while watching TV I'll cruise Craigslist and swat down the phishing scams like the one you posted.

They harvest info (Phone # and email addys) and sell them.

Searchtempest makes the search go faster, and I can swat them down faster than they can post them...:up:

hagrid

Human sized Loofah Pouf
1990 Chevy R3500 5.7L 4 doors 1 Ton pulling power with 27k miles
And the pulling power comes from where? And why would a 1 ton chassis with 27k need that much suspension work?

Last edited:

BusaVeloce

Cappo di tutti Cappo
Website
www.infowars.com
lol... TRE....

did shit for a 2000 imho...

not even that pesky 3200rpm stumble...

https://maine.craigslist.org/mcy/d/2000-suzuki-hayabusa/6459163863.html

[h=2]2000 Suzuki Hayabusa - $4500 (Bangor) hide this posting[/h]
image 1 of 5

2000 Suzuki Hayabusa

condition: excellent
engine displacement (CC): 1300
fuel: gas
odometer: 9100
title status: clean
transmission: manual

One owner 2000 Hayabusa with only 9100 original miles. Full Yosh RS3, TRE, Power Commander, helix bars, zero gravity screen, clear alternative blinkers from and rear and more, stored inside.

Not looking for trades or to give it away, serious inquiries only please.

Hapo

Dog Boy
...what is stupid aboot the post...???...the price...???...

I’ve hauled a few around ... I hate to think what the tax payers gave for those, and I’m not a big fan..

but riding a bike around on the battlefield would be pretty baller ..

OP
OP
Dameon

Dameon

BAMF
Website
TurboHayabusa.org
I hate to think what the tax payers gave for those.
I try not to think of that. The thought sneaks in when I buy military surplus for cheap and then read the purchase cost on the transfer form. Pennies on the 100's of dollars usually.

That Kawa is near Dothan, AL. Too far for me. If it were closer, I'd go for it. Seems like it'd be a great woods bike.

Heavy as a mug and underpowered as I remember them... some kind of rotax or can am diesel I believe..

custom jobs

Stetson

BAMF
I try not to think of that. The thought sneaks in when I buy military surplus for cheap and then read the purchase cost on the transfer form. Pennies on the 100's of dollars usually.
When I was on the Maine NG rifle team, I was issued an old High Standard Supermatic Citation Military .22lr. It was about the most accurate pistol I've ever shot. I remember reading the original unit cost somewhere on the paperwork, and it's been a long time, but I think it was $58. Everybody on the team could keep non-selective fire issued firearms at home. I briefly considered "losing" it, but decided losing a gun would be a much bigger deal than a simple DD362/Statement of Charges.

OP
OP
Dameon

Dameon

BAMF
Website
TurboHayabusa.org
Is this seriously English?

https://lafayette.craigslist.org/app/d/read-add-got-scaw-by-her/6542118290.html

This person who stays in saint martinville who saleing stoves ref. And more ....... She is a scam her name tiffany phone 318' 491 ' 1626. This is her address were she sale some of the items from 1287 true friend rd saint martinville 70582 she also sale items in lafayette as well her adds is also on offer up I have the proff of it seting in my home if you like to see it reply back and I show you ......... I went to her home and got this stove she said was new well you need to see it and her texts and pics of her adds that I had take off a nothet phone to show in case she try to delit it you welcome to see for your safe in my home that she a lie and a scam the proff does. Not lie. This stove has a hole in it under the grills that some one had to put a heavey pot on it and couse it to blow that we just find I well show the proff that she a scam and a lier if you like to see I have all the proff of it. The stove racks does not fit in side there a hole under the top os stove mising elec. Cord. People. When you buy make sure you look it over real good and see it work. I got scaw. By this. Person. Dont let the same thing happen to you

OP
OP
Dameon

Dameon

BAMF
Website
TurboHayabusa.org
But, but, it is a Doom Buggy and who could turn down such an awesomely named ORV?
I've been in a couple of Doom buggies. They could have ended me. Appropriate name, but I wouldn't advertise that if I'm trying to offload it. That thing does look like a death trap... truth in advertising.

Wretch

amazingly graceful
I've been in a couple of Doom buggies. They could have ended me. Appropriate name, but I wouldn't advertise that if I'm trying to offload it. That thing does look like a death trap... truth in advertising.
A friend put a 600 cc four cylinder, out of a Suzuki I think, in one just like that only in red.

No fucking way would I get in it.

I told him I was worried about the tires just staying together and he admitted he wouldn't push it over 50mph.

Doughnuts for days though.

Trails or fire roads would be worrisome at speed as well.

my favorite recently are the folks that put up harbor freight items, for more than the actual price sold for at harbor freight (not to mention using a 20% off coupon).

OP
OP
Dameon

Dameon

BAMF
Website
TurboHayabusa.org
Interesting one...

https://lafayette.craigslist.org/emd/d/21y-pantries/6666109946.html

I wouldn't be opposed to a pair of her "pantries", but I'm not paying $25.

What are the chances of the chick pictured being the actual chick that wore the pantries? I guess if you met in a parking lot to retrieve said pantries and she slipped them off and gave them to you, that'd be pretty good proof.

Top Bottom