Strange things are afoot.

Master-Cylinder

Duck Loving Curmudgeon and Legendary Race Wrench
All you fuckers should have to pay 8 to 10 percent interest on your houses. I did. Paid the joint off in less than 15 years. It didn't kill me. Super low interest rates are bad.

LuxPride

BAMF
Invest in tangible assets / commodities... puppet master beijing biden team are DEVALUING the American DOLLAR (Federal Reserve Central Bank aka FIAT) as FAST as they can.....

BitCoin is NOT a FIAT currency..... I'm not suggesting folks invest in BC..... just understand why it is going up FAST.....

New American currency backed by Gold is coming...... Look no further than Poland who escaped from Communism.....
👍

View attachment 61888

He's right to a point. The Fed is essentially on a collision course with rampant inflation/collapse of the USD. Nobody is buying any of our treasuries (look at the yield spike), the Fed is just absorbing them, and printing more money.

Russia and China just inked a big oil deal in Yuan, Iran wants out of the petrodollar. We're basically fucked as no one believes the USD has the same value as it once did. (If one was smart, they'd convert paper dollars into penny and nickel coins, because the metal's current trading value is actually 2.5x more than the currency itself. That's why there's a "coin shortage" today).

I'm not into the conspiracy side of things, but here are two different thoughts as to why this might have happened with Trump and is allowed to continue to happen with Biden. One side loosely believes Donald Trump let this happen because he wanted to crush the Fed to get out of its control, crush the current Dollar and get the Dollar back to the gold standard. Then fulfill what Kennedy figured out. (that there are people with an agenda who want to consolidate power and maintain control of the population), thus freeing America from the (for argument's sake New World Order).

The second side of this is Joe Biden is a globalist in bed with the NWO and is allowing the USD to crash to get us on board with a new kind of "Great Reset" currency.

I don't have a say in it, I don't know if it's true. But the figures don't lie. The USD is in very very bad shape. Printing 20% of your debt in a year is uncharted territory, and there's no end in sight. Why this is being allowed to happen is unknown. 3 trillion in taxes doesn't even stop the bleeding on the kind of money we're blowing (assuming we took all 3T in with no delays). We got away with borrowing from China and anyone else who thought treasuries were a solid investment for decades. Nobody in the media is mentioning that the well dried up. (that's why the $1400 stimmy is actually costing each of $5600).

Poland is going to get a great deal as governments, institution and individuals see the light and start dumping gold in exchange for BTC
Which leads me to this...

No, China and Russia are hoovering up gold like Hunter Biden blowing lines at Charlie Sheen's birthday party. There are hundreds of paper ounces of silver being traded for every physical ounce available to purchase. Silver is one of the most rigged, suppressed scams ever, and .gov lets it happen with a penalty here and there (JP Morgan most recently to the tune of a billion-dollar fine which is shit compared to how much they made). Precious metals are still a solid investment.

Poland going to gold shows they realize they're one EMP away from a worthless crypto wallet and physical assets will continue to rule. (you don't think .gov can't pull the cord if they want? Or some other evil fuck like the guy in Nashville who fragged the AT&T building. Good luck trading BTC for shitter paper in the dark)
Crypto is on its way to regulation, the IRS want's to see retail purchases now. So being secret is all good until you buy that Tesla in BTC and then Uncle Sugar wants their cut. Don't get me wrong, crypto is a fantastic hedge against the USD (almost anything is at this point), we should all get on board. But it's not the end all be all of investment strategies.

r1racer

All Q All the Time
All you fuckers should have to pay 8 to 10 percent interest on your houses. I did. Paid the joint off in less than 15 years. It didn't kill me. Super low interest rates are bad.
Low interest rates are NOT necessarily evil..... what's bad is folks living above their means, predatory lending practices, etc.... banks have tightened their approval processes post sub-prime fiasco, regulations etc.

Home Ownership is the American dream.... Low interest rates can help more people with supporting financial credentials reach that goal 👍

CZLoco

artist formerly known as quad destroyer and...
Holy shit.
I just checked zillow.
My house "value" :lol: went up by $50k in just the last month or two. WTF.
And $50k ago it was already waayyyy overpriced, IMO.
If you haven't checked yours in the last few weeks, you're in for a shock.

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
Are there any good places in the country where you can still buy $120k houses?!?
Depends on the country- you could set yourself up pretty nicely for that in several cities here- even less if you wanted a nice sea-view condo in the monger paradise of Pattaya.

Holy shit.
I just checked zillow.
My house "value" :lol: went up by $50k in just the last month or two. WTF.
And $50k ago it was already waayyyy overpriced, IMO.
If you haven't checked yours in the last few weeks, you're in for a shock.
Zillow is rating them quite lower than they are selling for lately. For instance my neighbor just sold his for $252k....the Zestimate is $220k and county assessed value is $179k.......FYI.

Guys like us don't count though, our houses aren't finished. Makes you want to get the fucker done and get a sign in the yard though, doesn't it?

Snail

BAMF. No. Really. As BAMF as they get.
I've been thinking of doing a hundred lot subdivision, subdividing 144 acres of ocean view sites with the same view ive posted from my porch.

I doubt the timing would be good, and rezoning, losing deferments etc. would be substantial. I think I'll sit this one out, and see what remains of our economy in four years.

Terry_Schiavo

Bikeland.oRg NAZI Mod at large /5 Star Rd General
I've been thinking of doing a hundred lot subdivision, subdividing 144 acres of ocean view sites with the same view ive posted from my porch.
I doubt the timing would be good, and rezoning, losing deferments etc. would be substantial. I think I'll sit this one out, and see what remains of our economy in four years.
Do 50 lots and double the price... everyone gets an acre! I can see just the development running 5 mill let alone the legal fees before a lot is graded for development.
You could stipulate that any lot purchased has 1 year to start construction or suffer forfeiture. I suspect it might be easier & significantly cheaper to make it an RV park. :D
Throw a few park model types on the plots for longer term visitors.

NORTY

BAMF
Yep .. been looking myself here in NC and SC and amazed at the lack of property .... unless you want "hunting" land near the coast ... read SWAMP!
We had a swamp here in Los Angeles, years ago. (My Uncle would shoot rabbits/ducks for dinner with a .22.) It was dredged and now is known under a different name...

Marina Del Ray

Terry_Schiavo

The old dump where besters bmx track and our dirt bike grounds is being developed. In the early 80's it was known as the city dump🤣
shit the block I grew up riding dirtbikes & building forts in the woods was a dead end that was wholesale graded and and subdivided... for a bunch of duplexes and multifamily buildings.
Crazy. A 1 br is going for $450k yikes.

WP

Color Belt Judo Guy
Those of you who say it s a seller s market...

I Sold a rental property - half a duplex in Bpt for 249k on a 10th of an acre in the middle of a ghetto, added 25k and bought this 3100 sq ft living, 5 bedroom 2 bath Post and Beam with 3 bay (deep 6 car tandem) garage with radiant heat, 1200 sq ft unfinished bonus room above garage, on 28 acres, 1.5 miles from open ocean and boat ramp.

City power run up 1800+ ft from the road, Generac setup, propane, 2 oil tanks, built in 2000.

Doing Lifeproof flooring throughout except for baths which are nicely tiled, complete interior paint, new kitchen/countertops, then painting the outside, doing a deck and regravel the whole driveway. 50k budget should cover it.
3400/yr taxes, i can shoot my 7.62x39 in my yard and nobody will come.

Clean air, no Karens, no traffic lights for 1 hour in any direction.

Terry_Schiavo

so are you hosting the LAB party instead of Dano? :D Im bringing @Tinko & @Pinko... not bringing @Stinko

WP

Color Belt Judo Guy
Dainty's a country girl dude.
You think i was gonna marry some high maintenance mall skank?

We ve been here a bit more than 2 weeks and already she has fattened up the couple raccoons the deer with all the leftovers she leaves out for them. We walk the forest trails every morning hoping to find a baby owl, a baby fox or some shedded Moose antlers.

I am teaching her and my 82 yr old dad to shoot...This was a family decision, to get away from the fucked up society that surrounds the cities.
Like I mentioned in another thread, the local post office mail lady strikes up conversation w me every day about her bear hunts...the local town councilman is begging me to help him sight in his deer rifle, the local supermarket ladies flirt w me everytime I go in there. Real people live here.
No fake superficial people anywhere. My bud is a millionare but you d never guess it cause his boots are always muddy.
This is what WE wanted. Dainty wanted it most.

I can go 1 mile down the road and buy fresh lobster for $5.50/lb right outta the lobster boat, or I can set my own lobster pots for next to nothing (when i get a dingy)
I can hunt, I can walk around my foreskin flyin and nobody around to faint when they see the anteater.

I only wish I had moved here years ago...

Your home free bro, I made my move about a month ago, 42 acres under conservation, bordered on one side by a 3500 acre state park, the other by 7,000 acres of standing timber under private land trust, dirt road, 1/2 mile long driveway, I'm looking at a 6 figure renovation on the house which was built in 2006 and a separate metal building and a lot of forestry work but when done it will be pretty sweet.

Last edited:

WP

Color Belt Judo Guy
Your home free bro, I made my move about a month ago, 42 acres under conservation, bordered on one side by a state park, the other by 7,000 acres of standing timber under private land trust, dirt road, 1/2 mile long driveway, I'm looking at a 6 figure renovation on the house which was built in 2006 and a separate metal building and a lot of forestry work but when done it will be pretty sweet.
Georgia?

WP

Color Belt Judo Guy
I still got a 100+ acre lot overlooking the intercoastal just about 6 miles up the road from the house here...
Torn on what I should do with it.
Part of me wants to sell it and put the money into a 20 acre lot ON US1 in the next town over... I would have enough to buy the lot and do the necessary work so I can build a Self Storage location, which seems to be the hot ticket as the existing ones are always full.

The idea of getting 8-10k/mo doing shit sits well w me.
Plenty land in the area should i ever need more than the 28 acres the house sits on. Nowdays Im more about enjoying the life i have rather than the race for money.

luckystrike

he/him - Chief Diversity and Inclusion Officer
Website
lemonparty.org
He's right to a point. The Fed is essentially on a collision course with rampant inflation/collapse of the USD. Nobody is buying any of our treasuries (look at the yield spike), the Fed is just absorbing them, and printing more money.

Russia and China just inked a big oil deal in Yuan, Iran wants out of the petrodollar. We're basically fucked as no one believes the USD has the same value as it once did. (If one was smart, they'd convert paper dollars into penny and nickel coins, because the metal's current trading value is actually 2.5x more than the currency itself. That's why there's a "coin shortage" today).

I'm not into the conspiracy side of things, but here are two different thoughts as to why this might have happened with Trump and is allowed to continue to happen with Biden. One side loosely believes Donald Trump let this happen because he wanted to crush the Fed to get out of its control, crush the current Dollar and get the Dollar back to the gold standard. Then fulfill what Kennedy figured out. (that there are people with an agenda who want to consolidate power and maintain control of the population), thus freeing America from the (for argument's sake New World Order).

The second side of this is Joe Biden is a globalist in bed with the NWO and is allowing the USD to crash to get us on board with a new kind of "Great Reset" currency.

I don't have a say in it, I don't know if it's true. But the figures don't lie. The USD is in very very bad shape. Printing 20% of your debt in a year is uncharted territory, and there's no end in sight. Why this is being allowed to happen is unknown. 3 trillion in taxes doesn't even stop the bleeding on the kind of money we're blowing (assuming we took all 3T in with no delays). We got away with borrowing from China and anyone else who thought treasuries were a solid investment for decades. Nobody in the media is mentioning that the well dried up. (that's why the $1400 stimmy is actually costing each of $5600).

Which leads me to this...

No, China and Russia are hoovering up gold like Hunter Biden blowing lines at Charlie Sheen's birthday party. There are hundreds of paper ounces of silver being traded for every physical ounce available to purchase. Silver is one of the most rigged, suppressed scams ever, and .gov lets it happen with a penalty here and there (JP Morgan most recently to the tune of a billion-dollar fine which is shit compared to how much they made). Precious metals are still a solid investment.

Poland going to gold shows they realize they're one EMP away from a worthless crypto wallet and physical assets will continue to rule. (you don't think .gov can't pull the cord if they want? Or some other evil fuck like the guy in Nashville who fragged the AT&T building. Good luck trading BTC for shitter paper in the dark)
Crypto is on its way to regulation, the IRS want's to see retail purchases now. So being secret is all good until you buy that Tesla in BTC and then Uncle Sugar wants their cut. Don't get me wrong, crypto is a fantastic hedge against the USD (almost anything is at this point), we should all get on board. But it's not the end all be all of investment strategies.
Re Bitcoin

China (and Russia and Iran and North Korea) sees bitcoin as a financial weapon AGAINST the US dollar. They are all in, even if not officially. 60+% of bitcoin is mined in China. If they're 'hoovering' gold, then in pales in comparison to their crypto mining

EMP...really? Dude, you've been watching too many Hollywood movies...

Were there to exist an EMP that could take down the decentralized bitcoin network (no such man-made thing exists), then let me tell you...in such a world Pb lead is going to be the most valuable asset...if you know what I mean

Of all assets, bitcoin is the most impervious to EMP

Gold is fucking useless in apocalyptic scenarios...heavy and cumbersome, easily stolen, can't eat it, can't drink it, and it's a useless building material

Look...

Any form of assets and payment is a belief system. Gold was the standard belief system because it was the only thing we could guarantee had scarcity with our primitive technology ...until now...those days are over

The machines are coming

LuxPride

BAMF
Re Bitcoin

China (and Russia and Iran and North Korea) sees bitcoin as a financial weapon AGAINST the US dollar. They are all in, even if not officially. 60+% of bitcoin is mined in China. If they're 'hoovering' gold, then in pales in comparison to their crypto mining

EMP...really? Dude, you've been watching too many Hollywood movies...

Were there to exist an EMP that could take down the decentralized bitcoin network (no such man-made thing exists), then let me tell you...in such a world Pb lead is going to be the most valuable asset...if you know what I mean

Of all assets, bitcoin is the most impervious to EMP

Gold is fucking useless in apocalyptic scenarios...heavy and cumbersome, easily stolen, can't eat it, can't drink it, and it's a useless building material

Look...

Any form of assets and payment is a belief system. Gold was the standard belief system because it was the only thing we could guarantee had scarcity with our primitive technology ...until now...those days are over

The machines are coming

LuxPride

BAMF
We're on the same page, LS. I'm talking about the end-user being affected by some kind of natural disaster, military intervention, etc... A global EMP would be catastrophic, that doesn't mean individuals can't be affected. Look at Nashville. Cell service down for days from one building. What if was a couple of weeks? That's not the "end of the world" kind of time, but long enough to be inconvenienced. What good is a BTC wallet if it can't be accesed in your current location?

While I'm leaning more to the "What if" side of things, you're in complete denial that the internet can't be taken from us. When the reality is the internet will be one of the first things they take from us.

China, Russia, and just about everyone else are going to anything but the USD.

And what is a crypto with no backing of any kind of tangible investment? Vaporware. We're becoming a society complacent about having something made from nothing, like the new digital NFT's. You can't hold a digital clip of Lebron getting some other guy's nuts in his face, but plenty of people are paying for the privilege.

r1racer

All Q All the Time
We're on the same page, LS. I'm talking about the end-user being affected by some kind of natural disaster, military intervention, etc... A global EMP would be catastrophic, that doesn't mean individuals can't be affected. Look at Nashville. Cell service down for days from one building. What if was a couple of weeks? That's not the "end of the world" kind of time, but long enough to be inconvenienced. What good is a BTC wallet if it can't be accesed in your current location?

While I'm leaning more to the "What if" side of things, you're in complete denial that the internet can't be taken from us. When the reality is the internet will be one of the first things they take from us.

China, Russia, and just about everyone else are going to anything but the USD.

And what is a crypto with no backing of any kind of tangible investment? Vaporware. We're becoming a society complacent about having something made from nothing, like the new digital NFT's. You can't hold a digital clip of Lebron getting some other guy's nuts in his face, but plenty of people are paying for the privilege.
Sources are saying Nashville was a WhiteHat Operation to blowup the DS Globalist BitCoin financial reserves at the AT&T building..... Billions of BC funds gone forever.....

Why did the RV Siren sound repeatedly to Warn people (and local Police) to stay away.... that a a MASSIVE EXPLOSION was coming..... in an area that draws THOUSANDS nightly....

yet the bomb was deliberately detonated and coordinated at a time.... Christmas Day.... when businesses were closed, folks were home for the holiday.... and NO Human LIVES were LOST? 🤔

#PutThePiecesTogether
#DoYourOwnResearch
#GoogleIsNotYourFriend
#FindTheTruth
#DuckduckGo
#BitChute
#Telegram

Last edited:

luckystrike

he/him - Chief Diversity and Inclusion Officer
Website
lemonparty.org